Topic: Savannah GA Team Entering Yokohoma Nice Try in Braselton

We have a car that we are getting ready for the race and 3 confirmed driver/wrenches. We are looking for 1 additional driver (minimum) preferably 3 more drivers to help with costs and time behind the wheel. This is our first Lemons race, and we have one driver with experience behind the wheel. The other 2 are first timers. We are out to have fun, and if we win, that's a bonus!

We have a system setup to account for wrench time. If you just want to drive, your cost share will be more than others who spent time helping with the project.

We meet up monthly to work on the car. We have a couple of people on the costume team who are fans that support us.

PM if interested and we will share the details with you.

Re: Savannah GA Team Entering Yokohoma Nice Try in Braselton

Hi! Good to see another team from Savannah. I am in Rincon, and the other principal lives in Springfield. We've been running our Fairlane in Lemons since 2013. Let me know if you need any help or advice.

Team Fairlylame
HumidiTT '14 IOE Winner

ballpeen wrote:

Hi! Good to see another team from Savannah. I am in Rincon, and the other principal lives in Springfield. We've been running our Fairlane in Lemons since 2013. Let me know if you need any help or advice.

Thanks, @ballpeen. It's good to know that we have some local support!

Hi there,

My name's Toni and I would love to race at Road Atlanta. I've done roughly 20 Lemons races, split between my own cars (won IOE once), a friend's Jag (won IOE once), and a dozen A&Ds. I'm not quick but I'm consistent, bring the car back in one piece, and I do well as the Pit Mom making sure everyone stays safe, fed, informed, hydrated, and again safe. My last race I mentored a new team - they came close to an IOE but not quite close enough: Organizers Choice.

I live in Texas so I can't help wrench, but I'm down for helping you get through tech, on track, and enjoy the race weekend if you still have a slot. I have HANS we can share so save $500 there, and as you prep for the race I'll offer up whatever online help I can. I also have a bunch of 5gal jugs I can bring so we don't have to do so many fuel runs.

Feel free to email me at tonifowlie1234@live1234.com (delete the digits) - references available upon request.

Thanks,
Toni

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!