Topic: Well ripened LeMon (driver/mechanic) looking for an seat at Fall CMP

Hey all ,
Looks like my team isn't quite up to the Fall CMP parade and challenge.  But I need to get my racing fix in, so who has a seat for me?

My creds:
-I'd consider CMP to be my 'home track' having done 9 Lemons races there as well as a number of HPDEs and other events. 
-Comfortable in RWD or FWD.  I've done races in E30/e36s as well as Honda/Toyota/Hyundai
-More than happy to turn a wrench.  That applies to pre-race (if you're close-ish to Charlotte) and at the race
-References available upon request tongue

Thanks!
Mike

Re: Well ripened LeMon (driver/mechanic) looking for an seat at Fall CMP

We are looking for at least one driver for the 1947 (or is it 48) Plymouth with the totally stock everything (wink, wink).  That said, only two post from you so if you do not mind, a reference or something we can check up on you would be nice (no offence, just thousands of man hours in the car).

https://www.facebook.com/BadDecisionsRacing/

Have not calculated cost yet but since we run five drivers on destination races, should not be to far off $700 including all your food, non-alcoholic beverages and spot on the enclose trailer foor..

Seriously, this car is a blast to drive even if it is not as fast as it seems.  Cooling system issue was simple to diagnose once back in the garage an will be fixed this weekend.  PM me if interested but not sure you can do that without a couple more posts.

3 (edited by OnkelUdo 2018-08-03 07:07 AM)

Spots filled

Edit: to clarify, I was indicating MY offer for a seat was withdrawn since we filled all the spots but this guy is still look for a ride.

I may need a driver.  I'm trying to fill a two car team with 8 drivers.  You would be driving two different cars from the weekend.  Also I'm in Columbia, SC if you are in Charlotte, NC then you are pretty close.  Cause I may need some help on the cars. and getting them ready for the race. Send me a PM for more details.

Mock Grass Racing                                                                     Slower Traffic, Keep Right
2017 - Introduction of the Kia Amanti; 2016 - Killed the Car at WRL
2015 - 4 Races, finished all; 2014 - Barber, Blew 2 Engines; CMP, Class C winner
2013 - CMP, Blew engine; CMP, Engine Overheated 2012 - CMP, FInished; CMP, Blew Engine

Mcloed wrote:

I may need a driver.  I'm trying to fill a two car team with 8 drivers.  You would be driving two different cars from the weekend.  Also I'm in Columbia, SC if you are in Charlotte, NC then you are pretty close.  Cause I may need some help on the cars. and getting them ready for the race. Send me a PM for more details.

Kyle,
Sent a PM

Want to drive Nov 3/4 at CMP? I need a 5th driver/fuel man/wrench turner/beer drinker w/e

9042335288 call me ASAP