Topic: 1986 Ford Mustang MSR 24hour race looking for drivers

Hello
Looking for responsible drivers and pit crew to help me pilot the Mustang for 24 hours. I never  driven 24 hours race but should be a blast and adventure. Help with expenses.  Need safety gear. Some tools. Be safe and help get this 5.0l to the end.  The car has been raced and most of the kinks worked out I hope. Hard to do testing in the city. 1 to 1.5 hrs stints in the heat in this car and come out a noodle if you understand. Race for laps not for the win. If we finish at the end it is a trophy in its self.

333 Kinkle Ford Mustang

Thanks
Charles

Re: 1986 Ford Mustang MSR 24hour race looking for drivers

Drivers and pit needed for Houston 24 hour in November. Team located in Mesquite.

Drivers and pit needed for Houston 24 hour in November. Team located in Mesquite tx. East of Dallas.

Sent you a PM.

If y’all have any questions or need some help we are close.

Team Safety 3rd Racing.
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo-currently being lemonized.
https://www.facebook.com/TeamSafety3rdRacing/

Not sure what the PM is?

Thanks
Charles

We ran at champ car earlier this year near Austin. Figured it out mostly. Ran about half the race. Same with you. If you need help let me know. Sasche is only 15 to 20 from my house in the GB TURNPIKE .

Thanks
Charles

PM is a private message sent thru the forum. You will get an email regarding it.

Will do.

Team Safety 3rd Racing.
1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo-currently being lemonized.
https://www.facebook.com/TeamSafety3rdRacing/

Have not received the PM. If interested you can email me. Let me know.

Tried another one, but if you don't get it feel free to email me.  Looking for details on financial commitment you're looking for.

Didn't get it. Modern technology kicking our butt. We have two father son teams right now. It would be a third of fees $1400. Plus third of fuel. $1000 deposit returned at end of race if no damage. Anyone can email me at C2construction@hotmail.com if you need more info.

Check your junkmail folder.

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

Didn't get it. Modern technology kicking our butt. We have two father son teams right now. It would be a third of fees $1400. Plus third of fuel. $1000 deposit returned at end of race if no damage. Anyone can email me at C2construction@hotmail.com if you need more info.

Forgot third for testing on Friday $450. All this could be less if we get another driver or pit person.

Not working. Nothing in spam junk or trash.

C2construction@hotmail.com

Anyone interested. Team Ironhead50 will not be able to race in November. Family member has been admitted under hospice care and need to stay close to home.

Thank you everyone.  Go Lemons. Keep racing. See you next year.