Topic: Lemon idiot looking to make a bad financial decision near Joliet, IL

Any teams near Joliet looking for a team member to A&D?
Anybody looking to form a new team? I am game for both!

About me:
Decent wrencher and driver. Have current Autocross project going. Engineer by profession. FSAE experience.

Re: Lemon idiot looking to make a bad financial decision near Joliet, IL

We are not actively recruiting, but we are close by (Monee).  Having a build day this Saturday if you want to come help or just hang out.  PM me your e-mail and I'll send you location info.

Randy, do you really need more engineers on your team?

Viren, Where are you located?

VanillaHaze wrote:

Randy, do you really need more engineers on your team?

I can answer that...if he signs up and we consider you not on the team (just a graduate) we are  4 and 4 for potential drivers with Viren.  This is ever so slightly balanced by a team Mom and Chief Mechanic.  It baiscally means we can A) Never have an Engineer A&D and B) Never run a single car without BOTH Pickle Nick and Jerry in attendance because I am guaranteed to be overrun by you pesker "root cause analysis" dweebds.

Viren, Bad Decisions nominal team Captain here...hope to see you Saturday.  Ignore everything Owen say or does.  We have a saying in Midwest Lemons "Don't pull an Owen".  He has set fire to more of our cars than all others combined.

Mike, you gotta admit, Viren might be more comfortable with my team given that it is currently 100% engineers with exquisite root cause analysis capabilities! Spreadsheets are always welcome here.