1 (edited by stangman4ever 2019-02-11 04:52 AM)

Topic: Open seats at Autobahn with RBR

OK guys here is your chance to drive with the Best worst team in Lemons!

we are fielding 3 cars in April:

SOLD! 1. The 77 Celica (class C): one open seat, cost for seat which includes all consumables(tires fuel Etc.) $650 does not include room and or board. we are shooting for a Class C win at this race.

SOLD! 2. The 91 Honda Civic Wagovan AKA Fast Waggy(class B ):one open seat,  cost for seat which includes all consumables(tires fuel Etc.) $650 does not include room and or board.

SOLD! 3. our new build shooting for an IOE contention(details on car if interested in the seat.): 2 seats open, cost is $500 which includes all consumables(tires fuel Etc.) does not include room and or board. we are running 5 drivers in this car, and this car is an automatic.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested in any other information on any of these 3 cars. stangm4ever@gmail.com

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing, IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge, Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing, IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR.

Re: Open seats at Autobahn with RBR

Heya,

Not sure if my usual bunch of reprobates will be doing this race so I'd like to sign up. Probably not your best choice for a class win, but open to the B class ride or IoE contender.

Slow but steady driver who will bring the car back in one piece, 20+ Lemons races, will feed and hydrate everyone as Pit Mom.

LMK

Toni

tonifowlie at live dot com

#98 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight - Class A car in the hands of a Class D team - MSR Houston IOE!

TeamRadicus wrote:

Heya,

Not sure if my usual bunch of reprobates will be doing this race so I'd like to sign up. Probably not your best choice for a class win, but open to the B class ride or IoE contender.

Waggy got filled on Friday.

I will email about the IOE car.

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing, IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge, Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing, IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR.

1 seat Left in the Celica.

Email sent for that spot on the Celica.

stangman4ever wrote:

1 seat Left in the Celica.

All seats filled for Autobahn. Thanks to everyone for contacting us, keep an eye out for other races we may be needing seats filled in.