Topic: Rookie Team at CMP

Rookie team, car is built and ready.  Have 4 drivers currently, figure 6 hours a piece is a bit much so opening up to add 1 or 2.   No experience required, we are all complete noobs to road courses, some drag racing between a few of us but thats it.

95 Honda accord 5 speed - Any questions about the car feel free to ask.  Being as its less than 2 weeks before the race I assume you must already have your yearly Lemons License to join this late.

We are a group of engineers in our late 20's but are open to anyone with a laid back attitude, not out here to set any records just want seat time on the track.  Team name is Freedom 35, a reference to Trailer Park Boys and the theme for our team.  If you're familiar with the show then you can draw pretty solid conclusions on what kind of people we are.

2 (edited by VKZ24 2019-04-17 12:14 PM)

Re: Rookie Team at CMP

tlburne2 wrote:

Being as its less than 2 weeks before the race I assume you must already have your yearly Lemons License to join this late.

IIRC, you change the team (add/delete) members up until the deadline date, which will come via e-mail from Nick Pon with HQ.  That e-mail hasn't been sent yet, bu I expect it will be before next Monday at the latest.

IOW, right now you can still add teammates to your roster and they and pay their license fees at that time.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

tlburne2 wrote:

Rookie team, car is built and ready.  Have 4 drivers currently, figure 6 hours a piece is a bit much so opening up to add 1 or 2.   No experience required, we are all complete noobs to road courses, some drag racing between a few of us but thats it.

95 Honda accord 5 speed - Any questions about the car feel free to ask.  Being as its less than 2 weeks before the race I assume you must already have your yearly Lemons License to join this late.

We are a group of engineers in our late 20's but are open to anyone with a laid back attitude, not out here to set any records just want seat time on the track.  Team name is Freedom 35, a reference to Trailer Park Boys and the theme for our team.  If you're familiar with the show then you can draw pretty solid conclusions on what kind of people we are.

Private message me, I'm headed to CMP, and wondering cost for seat time. Let me know.

a lethal overdose of brick wall, taken while under the influence of a Ferrari and a bottle of tequila.

I'm interested, 10 years, 30 races, 1 class win, haven't missed a CMP race up until now just couldn"t get it pulled together this time. Normally in the #98 Toyota Supra. If your still looking PM with cost info and other details

i think i sent u a personal message if not let me know

I'm a 16 year old karting driver and occasional street racer. I tend to be pretty skilled at throwing stuff together last minute, so please let me know with cost or any other way I could help the team. Look forward to hearing from you!