1 (edited by dnblack 2019-10-11 05:17 AM)

Topic: ATL SU124 Fuel Cell for sale in Raleigh, NC - $1500

I purchased a new car and don't need a fuel cell for it, so the fuel cell for my old race car is for sale. This is the largest fuel cell from the Lemons store, purchased on 2/26/2017. It is the version that doesn't require a bulkhead, and has the best surge tank option inside. Here's the order description:
Code    Item    Qty    Price    Grand Total
ATL SU124    LeMons-Legal 24-Gallon ATL Super Cell (Aluminum Case)
[Cell Dimensions:25X17X15 - SU124B-AC]
[Fill Plate Options:PV - Paddle Valve TF525 - Super Cell]
[Fuel Pump / Surge Tank installed:ST4 - Black Box Surge Tank Kit w/HP (KS163) Bosch Pump]
[Fuel Sending Unit / Gauge Kit:No Sending unit installed]
[FIA Hologram:Add FIA FT3 Hologram]    1   

I will include the nice protective cage that my team built for in, so you will basically be able to just bolt it into your car. It was used for 6 races.

Shipping isn't really an option with a used fuel cell, but I'm willing to drive a decent ways to sell this thing so we can probably work something out. I'd like to get $1500 out of it but am open to offers.

David Black - Knoxvegas Lowballers - '98 Ford Contour Hoopticorn

Re: ATL SU124 Fuel Cell for sale in Raleigh, NC - $1500

We are giving it some serious consideration... Do the Contour motors have a returnless setup like our Zetec? Hope you guys can repair the Metro, looked like it took a nasty hit!

Will

Is this fuel cell still available?

Peter
Hong North Racing

Peter St Pierre             #63 Hong Norrth "C" Supra
     5th Place: 2016 CMP Fall
     6th place: 2015 Autobahn 24 hour
     2nd place: 2014 CMP Fall : 17th place: 2014 CMP Southern Discomfort Spring

Hey guys, sorry for the slow response. I didn't get a lot of interest back when I posted it, so the fuel cell ended up going back into the car to stay with the team. Thanks for your interest!

David Black - Knoxvegas Lowballers - '98 Ford Contour Hoopticorn