Topic: Some assembly required

I have all you need to make a great 24 H.O.L car. After several years of watching and participating, I assembled what I thought would make a great Lemons car......unfortunately, my son, age 25 passed and I no longer have interest in the car, or much else for that matter, HOWEVER, in his memory, I'm willing to make a great deal to someone with all the parts I have collected and, maybe throw a little sponsorship in as well.....car is a 1994? Ford Thunderbird with blown up V-8. Car sat 3 houses up from me for almost 19 years in a car port out of the weather, has minimal rust, no rot. I also have a rebuilt 4 cylinder turbo engine and 5 speed trans out of a Super Coupe, (with receipts) racing seat, fuel cell set up for fuel injection, Brand New GIANT inter-cooler and whatever else I can dig up. Located in Central Connecticut no pictures, come look at it.....NOTE: For the reading impaired....Car is just as it came off the road, and I have the DRIVE LINE ONLY from the Super Coupe, there are no pictures, there will be no pictures unless you come and take them.

In the Spirit of Lemons and my sons memory car and all parts are $500 located in Central Connecticut

Re: Some assembly required

sorry about your loss...I can't imagine anything worse than a parent losing their child. Condolences.
With all due respect, why not continue the build in memory of your son...and you could put his name on the car as a tribute in beautiful pinstriping
Maybe he would have wanted you to continue?....Looks like you have most of the important pieces to the build
But I realize its lots of time and money to put in, and then get a team together....
So maybe you can just do an Arrive&Drive? and join in at some of the races?
We actually might even need a driver for the Thompson race, or NJ race...although I still need to put in work into my Prelude(s) since one of them got squished, and the "new" one has a carb and auto tranny, so I need to swap in the fuel injected, manual tranny,...and ECU, suspension, etc etc etc.
(Hang in, there...)

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Opus #28  (still can't win anything...)

It's hard....days are tough....coming up on a year Feb 20....my dads birthday....I could continue, I built my own street stocks 20 years ago, the I worked at a few Nascar tracks, then he started in Quarter midgets and we traveled with a motorhome all up and down the east coast, after that it was on to Legend cars.....Now, in a good day I may get up before noon, and do one thing....I'm tired, still have all the fabrication stuff in my shop, and would in fact allow the car to be built here.....I'm not looking to liquidate, as everything is worth much more than I'm asking.....If I part it out I have takers for the drive line, car, and a few of the parts....I'm just not interested in doing it myself.....been playin racecar in one form or another since 85'.....Mark

(email sent!)

MarioKart Driving School: 1987 Honda Prelude Opus #28  (still can't win anything...)