Topic: Northern Atlanta Area Driver/Wrench Looking for a Team for Fall 2020

Engineer with tools and some wrenching experience looking for a team for 2020 races at Road Atlanta. Currently rebuilding a classic Alfa Romeo, so very experienced with making poor choices. Located in Roswell GA. Can provide beer.

Solid experience with HPDEs but no formal racing. I did see Ford v. Ferrari and every Fast and Furious movie.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic evenings by the fire.

Re: Northern Atlanta Area Driver/Wrench Looking for a Team for Fall 2020

https://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/dating_service.png

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP

“Formal racing”.  Hah, that’s funny.  Welcome, hope you find a cool team.

Tri-Lamb Motorsports ‘87 528e

PM sent.

Not looking for long walks on the beach, but beer by the fire is good. 

We're working on adding a second car to the team. 

Team is mostly engineers/auto enthusiasts, except me.  Calculus and physics in high school made my head hurt, so I majored in business instead.

We have a team in the atlanta/Marietta area.  We are planning CMP and Road Atlanta this year.  I think we are full on drivers, but if you'd like to learn more or get the crew experience, let me know.  Our team is relatively new and we are mostly interested in having fun and keeping the car together.

Picked up our "B" team car yesterday. We'll have it ready for Atlanta. PM me if you're still interested. 

Highly recommend that you link up with ryans88gt team for CMP race to see Lemons racing up close.  It'll help to learn layout, schedule, refueling, etc.  They are laid back but run a pretty fast car, and teams like that tend to be fun.