Topic: Rust Belt Racing is looking for Drivers for the June Gingerman Race

Hey guys!

I am looking for up to 3 drivers for the June Gingerman Race in the '77 Celica!

This will be the only car we run at this race(we typically run 2). Seat price will be $675.

The price will cover the entry fee's, fuel, tires and consumables.

I am looking for experienced drivers first and will entertain rookies based on referrals. This is our pride and joy long term car!

This will most likely be a C class car since we are rebuilding the stock 20R to go back into it after we blew it up in April last season.

The car will be prepped with an all new break set up we acquired this off season. and are currently getting ready to install.

As I do with all A&D drivers accountability on damages will be through a gentleman's agreement.

All drivers will be required to help during fueling and pit stops.

Stints will range from 1-2.5hrs based on driver ability. the max is 2.5 hrs as our fuel cell dictates that.

We are in this for the fun of it, we do our very best to be a clean no black flag team(it happens though).

Message me directly here or via E-mail if you are interested....Stangman4ever@gmail.com.

Thanks we are looking forward to fun season!

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

2 (edited by helenixcl 2020-02-09 10:17 AM)

Re: Rust Belt Racing is looking for Drivers for the June Gingerman Race

Hey! I’m interested if you’d take me.

It’s Helena. I got all the safety gear but the Hans, I’ll figure out something before June. I did Gingerman and the GG. And test and tune Joliet last year. I’m also planning on Joliet 2020.

smile

helenixcl wrote:

Hey! I’m interested if you’d take me.

It’s Helena. I got all the safety gear but the Hans, I’ll figure out something before June. I did Gingerman and the GG. And test and tune Joliet last year. I’m also planning on Joliet 2020.

smile

Helena, we do have an extra hand device if needed. Let's talk some more!

Team Captain at Rust Belt Racing,IOE Pontiac Aztek with The Pit Crew Revenge,Organizers Choice 1956 Nash Metro With Cheesy beards Racing,IOE 1977 Toyota Celica S/T RBR,.SERVICE BY MANNY, MOE, AND JACK PIT CREW REVENGED AEWOO LEGANZA,Judges Choice Chevy HHR RBR

Hi:
Sounds like this might be fun and always wanted to do some indurence driving.  I know Gingerman intimately and have several years of racing experience.  Have my own equipment a a bit of technical skills (emphasize "bit").  I would like to talk to you about the opportunity.
Thanks,
Mike

Also, I live in Indiana..what could be more better???

Bags wrote:

Hi:
Sounds like this might be fun and always wanted to do some indurence driving.  I know Gingerman intimately and have several years of racing experience.  Have my own equipment a a bit of technical skills (emphasize "bit").  I would like to talk to you about the opportunity.
Thanks,
Mike

Mike shoot me an e-mail stangman4ever@gmail.com

Stangman4ever...

Have you filled out your team for Gingerman?

Good luck allows me to be in Michigan this June... in time for the Lemons race. I have done a couple of races at Buttonwillow and another couple at Thunderhill in C and B cars. I know to avoid Black Flags, and the importance of ensuring the car finishes. NOT a master mechanic, but I do wrench. I'm about "50%" into a Lemons build that will DOMINATE... soon. But need to actually race sooner.

We are full up if the Race happens, with a couple Back ups encase the Pandemic causes one or 2 drivers to fall off. thanks for all the interest!