Topic: 2 x Drivers looking to drive at Thunderhill

Hi all,

My friend and I are looking to drive at Thunderhill!  We'd be happy to split stints of a single driver if needed or ideally each get our own regular # of stints.  We've just raced at Sonoma with a team that is unfortunately not going to be able to make it to Thunderhill.

I'm an experienced endurance racer with a track record of clean incident free driving - I've raced mostly out east with Champcar in a competitive team.  I've raced at Daytona, Atlanta Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, Road America, VIR, COTA, Mosport, Calabogie...  I've also raced in GT sprint races at my then local track Calabogie Mototsports Park.   Although I wouldn't consider myself a wrench I know my way around a car and can help out where needed mechanically.

My friend is a rookie driver having just come off her first race at Sonoma - she started the race both days and ran incident free, level headed clean driving!  She's eager to learn and keep improving her race craft, although not a wrench either she's willing to contribute and help the team in anyway she can.

Driving/personal references available if needed!

Feel free to PM me if you've got a couple spots for us on your team, we would love to drive with you!

Cheers,
Erwan

Re: 2 x Drivers looking to drive at Thunderhill

Sent you a PM.