Topic: Asheville NC Teams

Hey y’all I’m Asheville nc based and looking to join/start a team. Is there any interest in the area?

Re: Asheville NC Teams

Hey,
I'm in Greenville, SC.  So only an hour away (depending what side of Asheville you're on).  I've got an 84 nissan 300ZX I'm looking to race.  Needs some engine work before even worrying about race prep, but I've prepped a car before and have done a lot of races.  If you're interested send me a private message through the forum and we can talk.
Also if others see this and are interested, private message me.

Hello, I'm from Landrum SC so right in the middle. How many people do we need for a team? I'm 20, big balls in a driver seat and am willing to do anything it takes to have some fun and kick ass let's get together and figure something out

Tell you what, I scheduled a Google Meet video chat for Sunday afternoon at 5 pm.  This way I can show the car and everybody can be on a call at once.  Below is a link to the meeting if you use the website.  If you're in the Upstate/ Asheville area feel free to join the call and we'll try to get a team out of this.  If you call in by phone:
1-470-310-0854; PIN: 355 083 728#

For video chat:
https://meet.google.com/fxw-ikoj-qpj

Excellent, I will be around for the call

Perfect, I'll be there