Topic: Looking for a new race team and friends! -NH

Hey everyone, my name is Logan I recently just moved to the New England area (NH specifically). I am looking to get involved with a team, whether it be wrenching / helping or even driving - I have previous experience racing in ChampCar at Sebring. I have been around racing almost my whole life, I miss being at the track and I'm excited to get involved again. Good luck to those racing this weekend at Loudon, I might come check it out on Sunday!

Cheers guys!

Re: Looking for a new race team and friends! -NH

Hey everyone, my name is Logan I recently just moved to the New England area (NH specifically). I am looking to get involved with a team, whether it be wrenching / helping or even driving - I have previous experience racing in ChampCar and track day events. I'm easy going and am all about just having fun when I'm there, but will also take things seriously when we need to. Good luck to those racing this weekend! MIght come by on Sunday to see your awesome cars!

Cheers guys!  -Logan

Welcome Logan.  You might want to talk to Corky racing.  They race a Miata wrapped in cork and are based in the Manchester Londonderry area.   Tell Tim that Batman sent ya

"We Got Screwed" NHMS 2017
4th NHMS 2020,  4th NJMP 2021
"Judges Choice" NHMS 2021
#847 Batmobile  aka-"Beulah"   https://www.facebook.com/squidroperacing/

I know of a team that wants to get a Bini ready for next year. They're just north of Concord.
So far they've got the car pretty well stripped, and have bought a cage for it that needs to be installed and welded.
lmk if you'd be interested in helping them

That would be awesome, I just messaged you. Thanks!

dungeonracer wrote:

I know of a team that wants to get a Bini ready for next year. They're just north of Concord.
So far they've got the car pretty well stripped, and have bought a cage for it that needs to be installed and welded.
lmk if you'd be interested in helping them

Ok just sent you a direct message!

squidrope wrote:

Welcome Logan.  You might want to talk to Corky racing.  They race a Miata wrapped in cork and are based in the Manchester Londonderry area.   Tell Tim that Batman sent ya