1 (edited by MurileeMartin 2009-08-15 07:58 AM)

Topic: Got some Buttonwillow coverage ready

http://cache-foo-02.gawkerassets.com/gawker/assets/images/12/2009/08/500x_LBW09-BSInspect-21.jpg

We were busy handing out BS penalty laps and being the Mean Judges yesterday, but I still managed to do a few Buttonwillow posts on Jalopnik. Check them out here.

Re: Got some Buttonwillow coverage ready

WOW. Yeah, I really didn't need to see that. Take one of my favorite outfits on any girl, and put it on the dudes too? Whose ass do I ned to kick for this travesty?

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Edit: Actually, No! no! yes yes yes no! no! yes. Damn you, and thank you. Brain hurts.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Is it me or does the guy on the right seem to be enjoying this more than he reall should?

Spud

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

They were parked behind us in the paddock... and were very friendly though the men were hard to look at ...

Great car too...

Thanks Eyesore, you were good neighbors

Uberbird!

Could Jay be any fucking sexier?

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

Could Jay be any fucking sexier?

You know he put it back on just to unload the car when we got back?  He just kept talking about how "breezy and free" it felt. 

Besides eliminating our ability to ever run for public office, we had a great time this weekend.  All our pit neighbors were awesome, particularly Blanco Basura for bringing and constructing a pool!  Great driving all around on track as well!

Oh, and sorry to the two guys trying to take our picture in the pits that we screamed at to get the F out of the way while our car was coming in for a driver change.  We take our pits seriously.

-Kyle
Eyesore Racing
"That's probably wrong, but it's worth a shot."