Topic: Lamest Day penalties

This may be totally inappropriate, or the wrong thread, but here goes.  As previously stated on a different thread, Ms Fortune Cookie and I are planning to spectate at the Lamest Day.  We could just sit back and enjoy the procedings, but, we are givers.  We would like to help out.  Specifically, we would enthusiastically assist in the fruition of any penalties incurred by Team Cougar Bait.  Put succinctly, we will be the judge of that.

wink

Re: Lamest Day penalties

http://www.clipartof.com/images/emoticons/xsmall2/1974_eating_popcorn.gif

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Question on topic:

How are penalties formulated and do all events carry the same penalties?

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

They come from the evil minds of Judge Jonny and Judge Phil. 

Some penalties are the same, like welding animals to your car, others change to suit the event.

We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.

We always welcome new and innovative penalties from the racers and spectators, particularly when props are provided. The "Houston We Have A Problem" penalty (in which the miscreant must don NASA coveralls and cap and eat dry Tang powder with a Moon Pie chaser) came to us courtesy of those Camaro-spinning Texans, Los Diablos.

With all the police themes and ex-police cars at Lemons New England, we suggested a hungry cop penalty to the boys.  The driver has to don a pig nose and roam the paddock looking for donuts.

http://www.ducttapemotorsports.com/
http://www.teamdfl.com
"I can see it now, a pile of nickels and all the glory of being a real race car driver."
Prepping the Red wReck for the 24 Hours of Lemons

There should be a penalty (excessive contact?) on the dartboard wheel of death that requires you to sit in penalty area, in neutral and bury the throttle for, I dunno....... 30 sec.  If your engine blows, penalty well deserved.  So if you don't have a rev limiter, kiss your engine buh bye.........  cool

Kevin

Sounds a lot like Rod-throw-apalooza. 

My suggestion to Jay was for someone with excessive contacts/penalties etc, to give them the "Crappy Driving penalty".  They have to wait out their timed penalty (say 30 mins) in the nastiest port-a-potty to give them some time alone to think about their shitty driving.  lol

-Scott

Scott Barton

you're much more creative than me- I like the cut of your jib.  Put 'em in the shitter for driving shitty.  It seems so obvious and logical when you put it that way!

Kevin

sbarton wrote:

My suggestion to Jay was for someone with excessive contacts/penalties etc, to give them the "Crappy Driving penalty".  They have to wait out their timed penalty (say 30 mins) in the nastiest port-a-potty to give them some time alone to think about their shitty driving.  lol

-Scott

Oh man, THAT IS GOOD!!

We are the people your parents warned you about.

sbarton wrote:

-Scott

Jesus and Mary, aren't the existing penalties bad enough? Don't give 'em ideas!

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

sbarton wrote:

-Scott

That sounds like a good one for Nelson. And I know just which one to use. They would have to walk all the way to the one by the front gate. It gets kinda nasty at times!!! I was thinking that since John McGill (one of Nelson Ledges founders) was the original innovator of the tire wall, we could have a penalty in his honor. The miscreant has a large pile of tires that he needs to stack in the proper lacing pattern. And those tires are the nastiest mud filled ones I can find!!! Whuddya think Jay? I like them both!!!

Bryan Bartzi
Nelson Ledges Roadcourse

sbarton wrote:

-Scott

that would only TRULY work well if Jay managed to get the clogged, flooded, overused Johnny on the Spot from Lemons Detroit(ish) Toledo. people who went know what I'm talking about.

Infamous Ohio congressman James Traficant was recently released from federal prison, and is presumably "between jobs".  Perhaps he could be convinced to sit in as a guest Lemons justice at Nelson Ledges.  Mr. Traficant could school everyone on how judicial bribes are supposed to be handled - that is if he isn't already slated to be Lamest Day Grand Marshal.

15 (edited by Champ 2009-09-17 10:46 AM)

suzanneandmary wrote:

This may be totally inappropriate, or the wrong thread, but here goes.  As previously stated on a different thread, Ms Fortune Cookie and I are planning to spectate at the Lamest Day.  We could just sit back and enjoy the procedings, but, we are givers.  We would like to help out.  Specifically, we would enthusiastically assist in the fruition of any penalties incurred by Team Cougar Bait.  Put succinctly, we will be the judge of that.

wink

Being a member of Team Cougar Bait, I think I speak on behalf of my co-drivers in saying we welcome any form of extra help in receiving "punishment" especially if it comes from actual Cougars.

Team Cougar Bait

How did I miss this!?

Oh hi to you!

What size shirt do you wear.  We have some new shirts.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs167.snc1/6250_122644828591_116795308591_2258772_451417_n.jpg

And here's the team, looking forward to getting punished...

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs167.snc1/6250_123414808591_116795308591_2268075_2818962_n.jpg

Champ is the far right, I'm the bald dude.

Our facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Coug … 6795308591

Team Cougar Bait

topher wrote:

How did I miss this!?

Oh hi to you!

What size shirt do you wear.  We have some new shirts.

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak … 1417_n.jpg

And here's the team, looking forward to getting punished...

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak … 8962_n.jpg

Champ is the far right, I'm the bald dude.

Our facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Coug … 6795308591

Interesting... your camera is equipped with a douchebag filter?

(i'm joking...)

Uberbird!

That's the look that we were going for.

Team Cougar Bait

Somebody bring the bow-chicka-bow-bow music...

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:

Somebody bring the bow-chicka-bow-bow music...

WTF is that?  My wife does that to me all the time.

Uh, Rob L,....  did you wife have a previous adventurous occupation that you are  not aware of?

Spud

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

Serj wrote:
sbarton wrote:

-Scott

that would only TRULY work well if Jay managed to get the clogged, flooded, overused Johnny on the Spot from Lemons Detroit(ish) Toledo. people who went know what I'm talking about.

Oh, you mean the one that was arse tickling deep? I promise...that won't happen at Nelson.

Bryan Bartzi
Nelson Ledges Roadcourse

Back when I heard that the Miata team packed their shit and ran after getting People's Curse (for the third time no less), I had the idea of the judges mixing up a batch of quick dry cement and then pouring it in the trunks of cars they feel need to be slowed down a bit. It'd be even funnier if they buried a hammer and chisel in the middle of it.

Team Final Gear Crew Chief
#138 1997 Pontiac GTP - Supercharged 3800
#42   1999 Ford P71 Crown Vic