Topic: How to Stop Cats from Pissing on Your Mitsubishi

This is far and away one of the best internet videos I've seen all year.  There's shades of Jeremy Clarkson, flagrant cat abuse, and a dove.

http://www.pddnet.com/video-craig-turne … ts-060611/

Bonus points if anyone can I.D. the Y/M/M of car.

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Re: How to Stop Cats from Pissing on Your Mitsubishi

Solid.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Good vid.  Bastards deserved it.

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

4 (edited by pennintj 2011-06-09 11:11 AM)

mechimike wrote:

This is far and away one of the best internet videos I've seen all year.  There's shades of Jeremy Clarkson, flagrant cat abuse, and a dove.

http://www.pddnet.com/video-craig-turne … ts-060611/

Bonus points if anyone can I.D. the Y/M/M of car.

http://m1.ikiwq.com/img/xl/syQvi3ZhD74uXyFiwdn03c.jpg

2nd Generation Mitsubishi Galant/Dodge Colt approx 1974~1976. My aunt had one ages ago.

-=Tom

-=HFC Tom

Fantastic video.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

Absolutely loved it!!!  (And moth balls do work, but put them on a plate or they will ruin your paint.  But it is tough catching that many moths, and then their agonizing, high-pitched scream haunts you for days....)

#508 Team SOB
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!

as a guy who likes cats, I feared the worst, but it was pretty funny!

"Don't mess with Lexas!" LS400. We survived another one! See website link for build details.
Maker of the "unofficial Lemons fish!" - If you ask nice, I'll likely give you one at the track.

Need to build one. Fucking Izzy from across the street has discovered the piss-in-the-cabin-air-intake trick.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

This may be the MOST AWESOME THING I'VE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNETS!

Anyone got anything better?

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

As a once victimized owner of an 87 Cutlass marked by a cat...

I laughed so hard I cried, and farted.

Awesomeness on a stick.

2011 - "Southern Discomfort" / "Shine Country Classic - Charleston "9" 88 Mustang
2011 - "Where the Elite Meet to Cheat" - Official Pace Car - 1978 Olds Holiday 88
2012 - Fall CMP - WE MADE IT!  - 90/86 Mustang
2013 - "Southern Discomfort" - #21 Purolator Mustang

Theresa looked at this with me.  She said , "I hate your friends".

+10,000 bazillion   

b

This space for rent.

It's a little old, but funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dzi_8Rs … AE62776EE7

That was one of the funniest things I've seen in a while!  Still laughing!  Ace Ventura, the ever-ready cat, and Mitsubishi Haters, all in one video.  And, a dove!

I am mentally divergent in that I am escaping certain unnamed realities that plague my life there. When I stop coming here, I will be well...

Did I mention a dove?  ;-)

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Me?  laughed way to hard.  Wife? Not so much.

Team Captain (against my better judgement)
The Old and the Wreckless
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”
Ben-jammin Franklin