Topic: It's a Girl

Josh knocked up some random girl in the parking lot of NSF International Racing Headquarters...  They are engaged now and the word on Face book is that it's a girl!!!

Good times.

This space for rent.

Re: It's a Girl

Congrats!

Daniel Sycks

3 (edited by DC Doug 2011-07-13 09:09 PM)

I thought she threw all his clothes out the window onto the lawn while we all were at the last CMP race (otherwise known as the Great Apple Pie Blackout). This will be a difficult period for NSF Racing.

Excuse me, I meant to say, ''Congrats Josh +2!"

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

She did!   Shit hanging from the trees... Then they made up , then he was going to need help to hide her body, then they made up and then he was going to move into NSFIRHQ, then they bought a house together.

Doug, try to keep up,

b

This space for rent.

Their relationship must be based on make-up sex.

Bob, you need to write a book someday.

'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

I look forward to hearing about the custody battle.

Daniel Sycks

I have no idea what's going on here.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

DC Doug wrote:

Their relationship must be based on make-up sex.

If it weren't for make up sex, I wouldn't get any. 

I doubt most guys would. 

My condolences to Josh.

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Amen!

This space for rent.

dsycks wrote:

I look forward to hearing about the custody battle.

For the Lemons car?

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
IOE winner in the Super Snipe -- Buttonwillow 2012
IOE winner in Super Snipe v2.0 -- Buttonwillow 2016
"Every Super Snipe in Lemons has won an IOE!"

Congratulations, and remember, it is never too early to teach your kid how to drive stick.

I'm happy. And yes it is a girl

drive hard or do laps. you decide

congrats!

Now happily part of Speedycop.

formerly:
Ziegel Scheißhaus Racing & ReVolvolution Racing

nsfdriver wrote:

I'm happy. And yes it is a girl

Congrats Josh, really!!!

So, does it/she have a name?

Murilee' Martina Pollard is what I heard.

Actually, its a rumor I just started.  Go with it.

This space for rent.

Think we could get a pool together and name her?  You know, rent and all....

DC Doug wrote:

Think we could get a pool together and name her?  You know, rent and all....

The pool can be for her weight and size of her nsf gear. Jacqulin mary pollard is the name of my baby. I get to meet her in december.

drive hard or do laps. you decide

or even better.... Phil-lys

Now happily part of Speedycop.

formerly:
Ziegel Scheißhaus Racing & ReVolvolution Racing

I spent the whole weekend looking for a girl to knock up at the race, but all I found was a pedobear, whose candy was delicious, even if it made me sleepy...

dead rabbit society: cultured 'n shit.

tSoG wrote:

I spent the whole weekend looking for a girl to knock up at the race, but all I found was a pedobear, whose candy was delicious, even if it made me sleepy...

I once spotted a panhandler working an intersection.  Instead of carrying a simple sign that said something like "Homeless Vet" or "Why lie?  I need a beer", his sign was at least three feet tall with 15 or 30 lines of text scrawled on it.  I couldn't read the whole manifesto before the light changed, but it started out "I WILL IMPREGATE YOU FOR $100"

I bet that if you paid the guy a thousand bucks or so, he'd sell you an "impregate" franchise.

Back when re-instituting the draft was being discussed some students here set up a business called "The Aggie Pregnancy Service", to help women avoid the draft. Very funny contract, not guaranteeing actually getting pregnant, something about certain diseases, etc.