Topic: Let the blond bashing begin......

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/million-dol … ender.html

51 time Loser.

Re: Let the blond bashing begin......

That trumps the most expensive crash in Trans-Am, when Loren St. Lawrence crashed his Mercedes into Bob Tullius' Jag XJS

Bardahl Special - the greatest racecar ever made

You may want to fix the title, blonde has an "e" at the end.

Drive more, type less.

fairgentleman Z wrote:

Oh, Sorry. Some times my e button doesn't work....  or maybe it's my finger.

51 time Loser.

fairgentleman Z wrote:

It should be noted that, although not applicable in this particular setting, "blond" is a legitimate spelling, particularly for reference to a fair-haired man.  It's just a lot less common to talk about blond men than blonde women. (Curiously, the default spell-check in Firefox didn't even recognize "blonde" until I told it to.)

#(1)75 (was #74) Dirt Cheap Racing (driver/wrench/cool suit cooler fabricator/accountant/substitute captain) - '88 Mustang turbo-4, in garish stickers over spray chrome!
2011 - Garrapatas (11th / 3rd in B), Heaps in the Heart of Texas (19th / 3rd in B)
2012 and 2013 - Lemons didn't fit into our schedule
2014 - Heaps in the Heart of Texas

Awesome, a good laugh and an English lesson!

51 time Loser.

I know what finger i use to push the "E" button and despite over use it still works.

2011 Organizers choice at Garrapatas Peligrosas GP as a Rookie team! 2011 Yee-Haw its Lemons Scruffy Nerf Herder 1991 Dodge Daytona IROC Shelby R/T Charger, 2012 Yee-Haw its Lemons 1972 RX2 IOE WINNERS!!!!, 2012 North Dallas Hooptie the arrival of JUDGE FRANK! 2012 Gator-rama in the 1977 Mustang II, 2012 Season Ender the HONORABLE JUDGE FRANK! 2013 BFE GP in the K-Car and an I Got Screwed Award

I had the fortune of having as the Beach Boys say a Bushy Bushy Blonde Hair-do, but being male I was never mistaken as an idiot because I am an idiot! My daughter is a natural blonde who died her hair brunette to avoid persecution!

Wetland American Racing (WAR)  #77 Swamp Thang Granada
2011 Cain't get Bayou IOE and Class C winner
Shop Location: Bayou Self, La.

rhorad1 wrote:

who died her hair

Uh, um the correct spelling is dyed. Boy, you blondes (or blonds) are all alike.
More English lessons!

Knights of Granada
Swamp Thang Granada

No, she actually killed her hair.  It made a rude comment one night, and the next thing you know ... chop!

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.