Re: "Howdy" from Team Petty Cash-

We're going to lower the seat a little bit and throw on a slightly smaller diameter steering wheel...should make life a lot easier.  Still not clear on the harnass bar issue, but the metal hardware on the harnasses do not contact the seatback...is that enough, or are there deeper issues?

Oh, and we got our cage material from a new housing development being built; they had a huge pile of sprinkler pipe laying around we appropriated for our good cause.  No issues, right?

-TPC

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.

Seat lowered down, feels better, looks better, easier to ingress/egress:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/ixnayxj/Lemons/049.jpg

We printed off the rules, just as suggested...but they kept getting used for masking or napkins.  Ignorance of rules is a vaild excuse, right?

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j160/ixnayxj/Lemons/011.jpg

-TPC

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

We're loaded up!

TeamPettyCash wrote:

Oh, and we got our cage material from a new housing development being built; they had a huge pile of sprinkler pipe laying around we appropriated for our good cause.  No issues, right?

-TPC

Sprinkler pipe - yep, that's what NASCAR uses.

I guess it's better then the cardboard tubes painted flat black that a future darwin award winner tried to pass off at the local roundy round track as being a roll cage!

Remember, it's never too early to start embellishing the past.

"so there I was, 90mph, sideways on the brink of death ..."

You're harnesses are in wrong. The shoulder wrap is wrong, which usually means the others are wrong. You're probably already on the road, but if someone reads this and is at the race, help them.

Near-Orbital Space Monkeys
#528 BMW 528e 121hp Black "Saturn 5" Rocket car with orange foam flames. Sold.
#71 Yellow Fox Mustang. For sale.