Topic: Themes?

Is there any where to check past team themes? I'd like to know we're not doing something that's been done at every other race. Or done better. Well, the last part would probably be true.

Team Seppuku
1979 Toyota Celica GT Liftback

Re: Themes?

I'd recommend jalopnik.com and it's 24 Hours Of Lemons tag, more specifically the Uber Galleries and Top teams lists.  In the interim, here's a list of a few heavily used themes:

Dukes Of Hazzard
Cop Car/Blues Brothers
Poo
Lemon
Tank
Shark

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching

Links to all the Top Lemons lists going back to Altamont '07, with photos of the cars, are at the bottom of the Top 95 Lemons Of Buttonwillow Lemons post.

Links to past Über Galleries are a few paragraphs down in the Buttonwillow Über Gallery post.

Or you could just email Nick, me, or Judge Jonny and ask about a theme idea.

The only "theme" I'm interested in is a Fierro body on a Ferrari 308 chassis.

Aside from that, the usual, pathetic "two dents and three rattle cans" is fine

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

We are up to 3 or 4 dents now and who knows how many rattle cans.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

you mean we should run more than one car? OH, you meant rattle can as in...you're not talking about the car itself... CARRY ON!