Re: when do we get notified?

AppetiteforDestruction wrote:

We have two former bartenders on our "team" (are we still a team if we're not racing?), so we're constantly thinking about unique ways to imbibe.

As a former bartender myself... I say you should STILL bring the Tiki bar to THill and be friendly after the first night of racing!

Also, Team Unknown Fluids is in for ThunderHill... no longer the CSI:Miami theme, we are going in a totally new direction...

Just imagine if NASCAR invaded Germany, back in the old days of the good ole' boys racing...

The UberBird shall soar

Uberbird!

I was just curious, I didn't receive any notice, however I did notice my teams page has changed when I logged in to update a few things.  The request to pick a team number is there along with other stuff I didn't notice previously, does this me we have been selected?

If you can pick a car # you should be in.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

29 (edited by Bender/StickFigureRacing 2009-09-18 06:42 AM)

The570z wrote:

I was just curious, I didn't receive any notice, however I did notice my teams page has changed when I logged in to update a few things.  The request to pick a team number is there along with other stuff I didn't notice previously, does this me we have been selected?

You can do one better, Email Nick at npon@driversdoor.com and confirm with him that you you are in and  have been accepted. Nick will confirm back with you.
I would do this right away because if you don't and you do have a spot they will give it to someone else.

Team: V-Ram/Altamont Team: Knights of the Round Track/Reno/Buttonwillow/Thunderhill Team: Death Mobile/Sears 2010/Thunderhill/ChumpCar  Spokane/ MSR Houston/Buttonwillow/Sears. MRolla Project /Reno
http://stickfigureracing.blogspot.com/

30 (edited by The570z 2009-09-18 07:29 AM)

Email sent!!!  Thanks guys!  Im excited as hell about getting to run Lemons for the first time, It would suck (insert worst imaginable object/item here) to lose it.