Re: How dumb is it to enter a truck?

Mazda MPV. It's the only one on a true truck frame, making mounting that mid-engine a snap. Plus, it's already RWD.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

27 (edited by Buzz Killington 2009-09-24 07:12 PM)

the previa was RWD /AWD and mid engined.  and some were supercharged.  and some had manual transmissions.  wink

3500lbs?  i bet you could chop 1000lbs out of one of those, easy.  hmm.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

Try an early cabover Previa....then change plugs at the track

Jim "Endo" Anderton
30 years of racing and still not Brambilla.....

well, the passenger seat is already out, so that should speed up the process.  wink

12+-time loser

Yeah, but even with 250k, Previa's rarely go cheap around here.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

really?  i found a few for under $800 on CL.

12+-time loser

Well we were going to be bringing a caravan to the Arse Freeze, but alas the current economy along with an ill timed case of identity theft has left us without the funds to enter.  However do not fear, we shall return!