Topic: Penalty Idea

got a couple of drivers really "going at it " with each other aggressively on the track  and causing problems for other drivers ?       give em both the "whack off" penalty      they each get to whack the other guys car with a 10lb sledge 5 times      they just cant disable the car or compromise its safety        feedback ?........................

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

Re: Penalty Idea

prime suspect wrote:

give em both the "whack off" penalty...

LOL...now _that_ is funny!!!!!!!!  No bathroom stalls needed eh? smile

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Or weld their cars together

Team Cougar Bait

Make them stand in the port-a-potty together for 10 minutes.

Cover 'em with honey and stake 'em to an anthill!

Chain the cars together!

Justice Martin is in a particularly evil mood today.  Good thing we're not racing!

Lemons South 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Spring 2009 - Fail, Lemons Detroit(ish) 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Fall 2009 - Fail, Lamest Day 2009 - Fail, Miami 2010 (Chump) - 2nd!, Sebring 2010 (Chump) - Fail, Cuba 2010 - Crew Chief, Roebling 2011 (Chump) - 8th!, Sebring 2011(Chump) - 19th!

Stevo wrote:

Make them stand in the port-a-potty together for 10 minutes.

hahah, good one.

MurileeMartin wrote:

Cover 'em with honey and stake 'em to an anthill!

Note to self:  Do not piss off Judge Murilee.  yikes

-Scott

Scott Barton