Topic: Friday Spectators - Lamest Day?

Since the race starts relatively early on Sat., a few people (non-drivers or crew) asked about stopping at the track Friday afternoon/evening.  A lot of the nonsense happens pre-race, so they wanted to check it out.

Are any spectators allowed who aren't on a team allowed to come to the track Friday?  If so, is there a fee?

Fukushima Sushi Delivery
POS 325e

Re: Friday Spectators - Lamest Day?

I think Bryan pretty much answered this is the next post down  re. camping etc.  although I dont think having to pay for entry fri. as spectator or non driving crew wasnt addressed

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

Re: Friday Spectators - Lamest Day?

Yea, We're encouraging everyone to come Thursday to help out with getting as much registration done as possible. Spectators can come in as well and pay the front gate for thier ticket for the weekend.

Bryan Bartzi
Nelson Ledges Roadcourse