Re: Any Lamest Day volunteers for BumperCam II installation?

So, all you BumperCam II volunteers, just let me know during the BS Inspection and we'll figure out who gets the camera when. With external power and a 4GB card in the camera (CHDK maxes out at 4GB), it should be good for about 6 hours at a shot.

Would love to volunteer.

I have one of those little cameras I got for my race car that will go in Stella for video shots. It only lasts an hour at a time, so I'll be swapping out cards and downloading to the computer fairly often. So I should be able to get at least some video for the "race".

Bryan Bartzi
Nelson Ledges Roadcourse

Doing Community Service would like to volunteer. The Scirocket has a front bumper as deep as a lawn chair.

Captainess: #88 Scirocket Racing - Did someone say Pikachu?

Every time I read that name, I think "Skyrockets in flight, afternoon delight!"

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

Which script are you using Murilee?  I have an old SD630 I just CHDK'd and I've found a few scripts that work OK, just not fantastic.

So show us some of the resulting photos!