Topic: BS judges.

Thanks for putting our stencil we made to good use, it made me smile each time I saw a car in the pits or on the track that had been...VANdelized.

we are already working on new and better ones for next year.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Re: BS judges.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KmFBesw2Zx8/Sbjg2kogH6I/AAAAAAAADgs/hGiJaGFSPqE/s400/Van_halen_logo%5B1%5D.jpg

Next time we need a stencil with this logo.

My boyfriend actually made that stencil with a box cutter on the side of our camper out of a soda box!  He free handed the logo.  I imagine that with a hobby knife a desk and some time to do the job right that the results will only be more awsome!!   He is the reason our Camaro looks so damn good.  Amazing what a man can do with tractor paint and some chalk.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015

AndyDenver wrote:

Anyone with a laser or waterjet cutter could make some really robust, complex stuff.

Just Sayin'. -coughcough pratt-

But isnt box cutter and cardboard more Lemons??

I would be HONORED to cut any stencils you want out of Steel or Aluminum on my hi def Plasma... 

You BS judges seriously rock... and I wanna be like you if I ever grow up... lol...

Let me work on that VH logo.. kinda tricky  but should be able to do it...

These are steel, I cut them last week for friends, they aren't technically stencils.... but you get the idea:
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/7066/mfhand.jpg
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/3321/mv4ws.jpg

Owner: Stanford Motorsports (sounds better than it is!)
Lamest Day entry:  Team EAU RUDE  silver/red NON-CHEATING Sentra SE-R #40  (Crew Chief, Large Fat Bald Guy with white Mutton Chop sideburns)
Other nonsense:  Solo Director, Cincy SCCA, Board of Directors, Cincy SCCA

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/jalopnik/2009/10/VanHalenStencil-800px.jpg

Here's the VH stencil. We also had a 4 Non Blondes stencil, for reasons nobody can explain.

I went up and asked one the guys (I didnt get a name) if they needed any other stencils made of rock bands....now I was thinking he would say Guns and Roses or AC/DC of something like that but instead....he asked for a 4 non Blondes stencil.  Now it wasnt what I was expecting but we aim to please at team sucker punch and Id never impune the musical taste of anyone that can make me serve a longer time penalty at a race, and I figured there was a good cance we would be back at black flag before things were done so we whipped one up for ya.

Yea we ended up with Van Halen all over our car. I was wondering where the hell it came from, but got a chuckle out of it. It would be fun to make the official Lamest Day logo that we'll have next year out of a good stencil and use that for passing tech. I asked Jay if we could do the large stickers that we used for both sides of the car for passing tech for the past LD's and he really liked the idea. A stencil would be much cheaper than the stickers, (they're kinda pricy) and much more to a Lemons theme.

Bryan Bartzi
Nelson Ledges Roadcourse

Tiptoe the rat wrote:

I went up and asked one the guys (I didnt get a name) if they needed any other stencils made of rock bands....now I was thinking he would say Guns and Roses or AC/DC of something like that but instead....he asked for a 4 non Blondes stencil.  Now it wasnt what I was expecting but we aim to please at team sucker punch and Id never impune the musical taste of anyone that can make me serve a longer time penalty at a race, and I figured there was a good cance we would be back at black flag before things were done so we whipped one up for ya.

One of the guys named Judge Jonny.

YOu now have a standing black flag for not knowing me.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Bryan KF8G wrote:

A stencil would be much cheaper than the stickers, (they're kinda pricy) and much more to a Lemons theme.

But also easier to forge, no?

http://wartburg.misfittoysracing.com
OTTER: "I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part."
BLUTO: "We're just the guys to do it."

Judge Jonny wrote:
Tiptoe the rat wrote:

Well, I know you now, and furtehr more I know what to bring as a bribe next year.

hehehe...

Judge Jonny wrote:
Tiptoe the rat wrote:

Maybe Tiptoe was just being exceedingly kind and trying to protect the guilty... hahahahahahahaha, nah

13 (edited by MurileeMartin 2009-10-12 08:22 PM)

Stencils for MSR will be welcome bribes, by the way. Think of a thing that Texans hate and make a stencil celebrating that thing. We like the idea that the team will feel a burning, brandin'-arn-like sensation as the paint hits their black-flagged race car. We like teams to dread penalties, because (in theory) it makes them drive less idiotically.

If we like your style, we might even refrain from using your stencil on your car!

We're on it.

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

MurileeMartin wrote:

the team will feel a burning, brandin'-arn-like sensation

Just a thought, but you can get electric branding irons, if you so desired.

Josh Poage
Poage Ma Thoin Racing - 1981 Fiat Brava #09 - 2009 Yee-haw It's Texas
Prison Break Racing - 1986 325e #27 - 2010 Gator-o-Rama
Poage Ma Thoin Racing - 1981 Fiat Brava #09 - 2011 Heaps in the Heart of Texas

An Oklahoma University logo or upside-down longhorn ought do the job nicely, considering how seriously Texans take their football.

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching

You need to make a stencil of the Longhorn Uterus.  Y'know, the UT Longhorn looks like a Uterus.  You didn't know that?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3059/296 … 14f827.jpg

Yes, it looks like a uterus.

http://totallylookslike.com/2009/01/10/ … -a-uterus/

Burnination!!

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

Rockford Brodie wrote:

An Oklahoma University logo or upside-down longhorn ought do the job nicely, considering how seriously Texans take their football.

I think an I LOVE OU would be better...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

[Buckeyes > Longhorns]
itstrue. that should get you knocked off the track at least twice.

http://www.worstpresident.org/WorstPresStencil.gif

Here's a good one that's sure to cause great pain to loyal Texans, but we'd have to be sure to quiz potential victims to make sure they're not Austin commies.

Same goes for sports team stencils- it would suck to spray great big Oklahoma University logos all over a car, only to find out the team was actually from Oklahoma. They'd be high-fiving each other over outsmarting the judges for the rest of the race, and we can't have that.

The Van Halen and MG logos were mroe then welcome on our car!

RoadRunner wrote:
Judge Jonny wrote:
Tiptoe the rat wrote:

Maybe Tiptoe was just being exceedingly kind and trying to protect the guilty... hahahahahahahaha, nah

(Eric Idle Voice)

No no no no   no   no   well Yes...yes!!

Team Unintended Acceleration will be bringing "Convicted" and Acquitted" stencils for the Trial of Michael Jackson.  We will leave them with the judges for other cars that are deserving.

Team Unintended Acceleration
2008 YeeHaw It's Texas Lemons
2009 Gator-O-Rama Texas Lemons
2009 YeeHaw It's Texas Lemons

Maybe the big problem with logos that are offensive to texas that would make ideal penalties are almost always politically or socially charged expressions of leftism.

hah. just thought of a great F. Lee Ermy quote for a penalty stencil/writing:

"You don't look much like a Steer to me so that kinda narrows it down!"

25 (edited by MurileeMartin 2009-10-13 02:27 PM)

Serj wrote:

Maybe the big problem with logos that are offensive to texas that would make ideal penalties are almost always politically or socially charged expressions of leftism.

So? We're gay, tax-raisin', gun-confiscatin', Marxist-Leninist, snail-darter-protectin', United-Nations-supportin' Californians! ¡Viva Enver Hoxha!

Of course, we might change our stance by the time we get to Thunderhill. ¡Viva Alexandr Solzhenitsyn!

If you don't want political slogans that run counter to all your beliefs sprayed all over your race car- don't get penalties!