Re: Zero For Zs BS penalty system works great!

teamsaabstory wrote:
Bryan KF8G wrote:
MurileeMartin wrote:

It sort of goes without saying that Saabs get to breeze right through the BS Inspection. Keep the dream alive, Saab guys! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Hey now... that's sounding like an insult to me. I have two Saabs, (one of them was by the tent all weekend) and one of our drivers is a Saab mechanic. Sounds like we need to find and old ragtop turbo and make you eat those words!!! LOL That is unless I find an old Datsun 510.

We have a 1986 9000 turbo that ran two cmp events.. for a very low price (I will cut you the ham radio discount (ex ka4sun/kn4gy)) you can be the proud owner.  It only needs a door bar, harnesses, seat and muffler rerouted to be Lemons ready.   

And we thought we had gotten smart ditching the saab for a 300z... go figure.

I find it amusing that you guys think you could ever have "gotten smart."

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

I tried a posterboard with handwritten totals. I glued the receipts to the posterboard with gray silicone gasket sealer. I can not quite remember what the judge said but I think "crappy" was at least one of the words used.

So you mean we can save our $$ on bribes and actually spend it on hookers and blow instead?? Awesome! We are coming from San Diego with the Underground Z to kick a little southern ass and prove that a Z can finish higher than 8th place!! We have been close but I am feeling this one even with the automatic! I think we might even have a spare head or 2 now that we can bring lol

See ya guys in a couple weeks!!

Team Underground

The Z bar was raised at CMP, Fish.  You have to finish better than 4th or you're just another nobody in a cheatin' loser Z car.

Lemons South 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Spring 2009 - Fail, Lemons Detroit(ish) 2008 - Fail, Lemons South Fall 2009 - Fail, Lamest Day 2009 - Fail, Miami 2010 (Chump) - 2nd!, Sebring 2010 (Chump) - Fail, Cuba 2010 - Crew Chief, Roebling 2011 (Chump) - 8th!, Sebring 2011(Chump) - 19th!

Loren wrote:

The Z bar was raised at CMP, Fish.  You have to finish better than 4th or you're just another nobody in a cheatin' loser Z car.

Perfect a podium finish it will be then!

Fish wrote:

We are coming from San Diego with the Underground Z to kick a little southern ass and prove that a Z can finish higher than 8th place!!

Fish, Texas does not equal 'southern' just because it's south of CA.  Just so you know.  Us real southerners take offense to that! smile

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

VKZ24 wrote:
Fish wrote:

We are coming from San Diego with the Underground Z to kick a little southern ass and prove that a Z can finish higher than 8th place!!

Fish, Texas does not equal 'southern' just because it's south of CA.  Just so you know.  Us real southerners take offense to that! smile

hahah ok so I should say a little Texan ass I guess. Gotta get in a little smack talk before the race!

There is south, and then there is "Deep South" (Cue Banjo..)

"You sure got a perty mouth..."

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

"Sparky" Pete wrote:

There is south, and then there is "Deep South" (Cue Banjo..)

"You sure got a perty mouth..."

Go east of the SSIPPI and you'll find window lickers and mouth breathers galor...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"