Topic: Lamest day Patch

Simply put I wants one! I never got the chance to pick one up, so if you have one your willing to sell shoot me a line and tell me a price.

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Re: Lamest day Patch

bummer...i guess i didn't see them. Is there an online store for Lemons swag yet? teams should sell shirts from it too!

We don't have an online store yet, but it is on the way.

Unfortunately, we sold out of the patches pretty early on. There's a good chance we'll reissue some of the old sold-out patches at the end of the year--they were more popular than we expected.

I really wanted the lamest day patch, but ended up settling for a generic Lemons patch.

-Chip

Free Candy Racing
www.freecandyracing.com

There were Patches? Damn. Now i want one. This is what i get for not oogling the swag booth.

6 (edited by Alex_Team BarbieMustWin 2009-10-08 11:36 AM)

Glad I got one early.  Team would like em, too - plus the fellers from Deconstruction Racing.

Assuming 4 drivers /car and ~120 cars, that's 480.  Plus spectators.

How many did you all make?  I think I heard a rumor there were only 150 on hand?  Eeek.

BTW, the design of the LD patch is really classy and the colors are bright.

Alex April
#10 Barbie Must Win - 1983 635CSi ('09 Lamest Day @ Nelson Ledges)

I really wanted one, but they sold out before I could get my act together.  I've got a patch for every other race I've been in - so if a reissue happens, I'm so on board!  I need complete set, people!

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

phew, glad I got my while I could. Looks good on my suit too smile

Nick, will you guys be bringing all the patch inventory to Houston? FWIW, I'd like one of the NL patches too, plus the Gator-a-Rama and the new Houston patch too. Cheers.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

hell, i didn't even have time to go over and get my free tshirt

count me in for a lamest day patch as well if they are re-issued.

I actually told my team to get them early. I love the patches! The Lamest Day design was great, too. On my suit already.

Captainess: #88 Scirocket Racing - Did someone say Pikachu?

Ya, we would want 6 Lamest Day patches for each of our drivers, I need one for my new Lemons Dickies jacket!

Bill Strong
Racing Strong Motorsports
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/RacingStrong

14 (edited by Buzz Killington 2009-10-08 10:09 AM)

i got one, and glad i did.  i wish i had picked up patches from my previous Lemons races, though.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

If they are re-issued I could use 5.  I also didn't have time to go get my shirt till all they had left were 3 x large.  I always wanted a flying squirell suit.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

I, too, would very much like a Lemons and Lamest Day patches.  My suit is rather bare right now!

Niles Stonne wrote:

I, too, would very much like a Lemons and Lamest Day patches.  My suit is rather bare right now!

You REALLY need that Road America Patch on there.

Respect fashizzle mang...

Team Sucker Punch: Winner Class B Doing Time at Joliet 2023 Autobahn ,Winner Org Choice award Were the Elite Meet to Cheat 2015
Chevy Camaro (Tiger striped #38)  (1989-2017 RIP old friend)
Chevy Corvette 1984......and still racing!

Tiptoe the rat wrote:
Niles Stonne wrote:

You REALLY need that Road America Patch on there.

Respect fashizzle mang...

Yup.  And the Skip Barber one!  But even moreso, I need the Lamest Day!

Anyone driving Toyota MR2's, I'll have MR2OC patches for you in two weeks. MR2 Lemons racers get them free. MR2 team owners contact me via email.

Bill Strong
Racing Strong Motorsports
Like us on Facebook! http://www.facebook.com/RacingStrong

sweet.  that will go well w/ the mazda patch.  wink

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

I don't remember there being patches at the beginning of the year at HOUSTON GATOR-O-RAMA (2009).

I saw a patch from the event on Jays arm this weekend.  Did they have the patches all year?

Infinity Q45 #47 @ Gator-a-Rama 09 & #147 @ Nelson Ledges 09
Datsun 510 #102 @ High Plains Raceway 10 & #102 @ Mid-America Motorplex 10
Datsun 280Z #55 @ Autobahn 10

I'm kicking myself for not buying the Lemons Dickie Jacket. If anyone has one to sell in Med, PLEASE hit me up!!!

Ack put me in the line of people who didn't know there was a patch. Get that online store up and they will fly off the shelf for sure.

I'm surprised that patches aren't a part of the team/driver packet - it's the perfect souvenir for a driver!  I'm more likely to use the patch than I am to use any of the stickers.  (although the stickers are cool too)

MORE PATCHES! I too was too late. I had to settle for a generic patch that Jay wrote Lamest Day on with a sharpie.

1985 528e Near Orbital Space Monkeys-GONE to orbit
1989 Rustang- "It's not like it's totally undriveable..."
"We came in pieces. We left in more..."