Topic: The mostly complete list of all the Houston cry babies

and their cars

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/12/2009/10/500x_Gremlin-Brava-KG-TypeIII_01.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/5382622/brava-greml … xas-lemons

Put together by my fellow Lemons Supreme Court Buddy, Judge Martin

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Re: The mostly complete list of all the Houston cry babies

In the infamous words of our last president, "Bring it on!"

I think the big shock on this list is a 2005 Mini Cooper.

LOL   no shit right?

The cheapest running one I've seen is still north of $9-10k.....and I thought the corolla was cheating bad  lol  smile

gsmith2424 wrote:

I think the big shock on this list is a 2005 Mini Cooper.

David Hedderick
Houston, TX
1986 325ese Shitbox Lemons car (sold...blowed up)
1990 miata drift car...like the BMW only slower and with a twisted chassis :\

Unless that Mini is bent like a pretzel I see many, many issues with said car.

Also surprised to see another Mark VIII is going to be there.

So many Mustangs....yeesh.

Maybe the Mini will interrupt the string of consecutive Miata crushings at MSR-Houston.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

I think the 2005 Mini Cooper is actually a "2005 Mini Cooper." Nick said something along those lines. Probably it's a Corolla with a plywood body kit.

MurileeMartin wrote:

I think the 2005 Mini Cooper is actually a "2005 Mini Cooper." Nick said something along those lines. Probably it's a Corolla with a plywood body kit.

Or a shell bolted to somethuing else...

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

I can't wait. Hopefully, our e24 will hold up!

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama