Re: well that sucks...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p … P0iS-PSuFg
we'll be just fine. just sayin'

Rally Baby 87 Audi 4KQ, Audi 90 Quattro Coupe, 1975 Mercedes R107, 87 E30s, E36s, the Whorenet, Rocco...
J. Phil: "Audis Never Win".  He might be right.But!, the K Dominates 2013 NJ and NH (not, but...). 
Stafford 2011 podium, 2nd NJMP 2013, Summit Point 2012 "WV ASSimilation award"
NJMP 2012 Organizer's Choice - R107, 2013 Monticello IOE Whorenet ! Organizers, CMP fall 2013 w/NSF

Wendell34 wrote:
Spank wrote:
Parkwod60 wrote:

Guess I'll just have to leave the super cub at home and bring this

Ahhhh, memories.

My first real, non-fixed gear, non-training wheel bike. I remember being momentarily thrilled and then disappointed because it wasn't a real BMX bike like all my friends had. It was awkward and clumsy looking. Much like myself.
I rode the hell out of that thing.
Fixed it up and gave it to a little kid from a poor family I know about 6 years ago. 30 years after originally getting it.

I found a NOS front fender for it, but I am still missing a few pieces, including the number plates. That doesn't stop it from being ridden though. The important thing is that I have the proper motorcycle type seat.

Constructor/Owner/Driver - Billy Beer Ford Futura

Mike C. wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p … P0iS-PSuFg
we'll be just fine. just sayin'

Just as long as you throw fliers out of the window for the go kart track, and most of them end up on the windows of cars on track.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

Should i alert the staff of ridiculousness that we will have a whole show's worth of material at Summit Point?  Someone bring the first aid kits too.

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)

Jer wrote:

Should i alert the staff of ridiculousness that we will have a whole show's worth of material at Summit Point?  Someone bring the first aid kits too.

Absolutely not.  Plausible deniability is required.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

Drift trikes.

mike - Schumacher Taxi Service
12+-time loser
"Winner" - We Got Screwed, NJMP '11

Harbor Freight has a sale on wheels. $5 a pop for pneumatic tire with wheel and bearing that fits over a 5/8" shaft.

Would anyone volunteer to build a pedal-powered locomotive for CMP? We'd need at least 4 pedalers, fat tires, and some short gearing, something off of a swamp bike or some other offroad bicycle. I can make some plans if you need direction, I just won't have the time to actually build this... thing.

We'd then be a train car standard away from some Saturday night awesomeness. A standard cart-to-cart connector, a standard wheelbase, and a standard ground clearance, and that's all. I'll build a plywood "train car" if there's a guaranteed "locomotive" and at least a couple other guaranteed "train cars".

K Car Stalker

Bonus points for a locomotive that offers the option to run on gas power during the race. Double bonus points for providing train operators and making a stop at the bathroom, penalty pit, food stall, and each pit block.

K Car Stalker

firegremlin wrote:

Would anyone volunteer to build a pedal-powered locomotive for CMP?

Love the idea.

If we weren't such slackers and had our car ready already, I'd build this for Sears Pointless.

But I'll volunteer to have one ready for Thunderhill if someone else doesn't beat me to it.  I got a buddy with a pile of broken bicycles and a welder...

papal_smear wrote:
firegremlin wrote:

Would anyone volunteer to build a pedal-powered locomotive for CMP?

Love the idea.

If we weren't such slackers and had our car ready already, I'd build this for Sears Pointless.

But I'll volunteer to have one ready for Thunderhill if someone else doesn't beat me to it.  I got a buddy with a pile of broken bicycles and a welder...

Build it anyways!! The world needs more pedal-powered death-traps cruising Lemons pits at night.

Flame throwers a must.

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

111 (edited by EriktheAwful 2013-02-13 06:02 AM)

The rule doesn't say no shenanigans during the race, but I must concede that without beer the shenanigans would be less fun.

Plus, if they did ban shenanigans during the race, that would pretty much exclude us from racing, wouldn't it?

Sparky Pete wrote:

Build it anyways!! The world needs more pedal-powered death-traps cruising Lemons pits at night.
Flame throwers a must.

Ok, but you better take the fall when flame throwers get banned from the pits.

Will have confetti cannons in the reserve.  When those are banned, I guess the old fallback will have to do: whipped cream rockets.

papal_smear wrote:
Sparky Pete wrote:

Flame throwers a must.

Ok, but you better take the fall when flame throwers get banned from the pits.

Will have confetti cannons in the reserve.  When those are banned, I guess the old fallback will have to do: whipped cream rockets.

The fortunate byproduct of your last resort: whippits for everybody!

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

I'm thinking we'll start to see creations like these sooner or later.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i44/layedoutfullsize/Bicycles/401749_284185958334230_172389766180517_660629_776611053_n.jpg

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)
Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse Racing
2013 Chubba Cheddar Enduro - Organizer's Choice, 2014 Doing Time in Joliet
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SirJackieSte … urseRacing

My new pit ride is electric wheelchair based (an old one), and moves at a slow walking speed flat-out. If that's a problem after hours, just boot me from Lemons altogether---the fun is done.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

What about horses? 

With a few 6-guns and a cowboy hat I'll Wild West the shit outta this place.

Now I just have to convince my wife to let me take her's.  And teach me to ride.

The Roto-Racer '89 Merkur:  If it ain't rusting, It ain't racing.

'14 Real Hoopties of NJ: Judges Choice

Drdanteiii wrote:

Same rule: no guns - no fireworks

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

RobL wrote:
Drdanteiii wrote:

Same rule: no guns - no fireworks- no fun

FTFY

Silent But Deadly Racing-  Ricky Bobby's Laughing Clown Malt Liquor Thunderbird , Datsun 510, 87 Mustang (The Race Team Formerly Known as Prince), 72 Pinto Squire waggy, Parnelli Jones 67 Galaxie, Turbo Coupe Surf wagon.(The Surfin Bird), Squatting Dogs In Tracksuits,  Space Pants!  Roy Fuckin Kent and The tribute to a tribute to a tribute THUNDERBIRD/ SUNDAHBADOH!

Next thing you know, they're going to mandate that we all have to wear pants.

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

RobL wrote:

Same rule: no guns - no fireworks

"No firearms or fireworks may be used on track property"

Depends on what the meaning of the word "is", is.

therood wrote:

Next thing you know, they're going to mandate that we all have to wear pants.

IT'S A MADHOUSE!

I kinda wonder if the fireworks thing came up after our shenanigans at the ECR season ender hmm

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

What the hell is this, Russia?

Team Sensory Assault wrote:

I kinda wonder if the fireworks thing came up after our shenanigans at the ECR season ender hmm

Happened at CMP too.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

DC Doug wrote:
Team Sensory Assault wrote:

Happened at CMP too.

But at CMP there was both a pit bike and fireworks going in the bathroom at the same time.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.