Re: well that sucks...

We need stickers that say "Free the pit bikes!"  Anyone want to mock up a logo?

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

We need a STENCIL!!!!!

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

TeamLemon-aid wrote:

We need a STENCIL!!!!!

YES!  And t-shirts.  I smell a theme coming on.

Bloomington, IN
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

Um...yeah.

http://i.imgur.com/gY04y8a.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/RON1A1U.jpg

Knoxvegas Lowballers  Metro SVT, Multi-Powertrain-Van, The Hooptiecorn
2013 - Heroic Fix, Judge's Choice, Heroic Fix       2014 - IOE,Class-C Win
2015- Judge's Choice, Class B Win,Class A/Overall Win     2016- Org. Choice, B

Yep, like both of those.  How much trouble would we get in if we all showed up with the bottom one on sticks and had a sit-in protest?

Bloomington, IN

davisriley wrote:

Yep, like both of those.  How much trouble would we get in if we all showed up with the bottom one on sticks and had a sit-in protest?

Track wide theme?

therood wrote:

Next thing you know, they're going to mandate that we all have to wear pants.

I for one will not stand for this. I'm pretty sure that when a "pants mandatory" rule is enforced, I'll be taking my bacon elsewhere.

dead rabbit society: cultured 'n shit.

tSoG wrote:

I for one will not stand for this. I'm pretty sure that when a "pants mandatory" rule is enforced, I'll be taking my bacon elsewhere.

Easy to say, for one whose "bacon" doesn't flop onto the ground whenever he removes his pants.

Protests are for hippies.  Get your pedal on!

Wetbed0 wrote:
davisriley wrote:

Track wide theme?

Yep!

Bloomington, IN

papal_smear wrote:
tSoG wrote:

Easy to say, for one whose "bacon" doesn't flop onto the ground whenever he removes his pants.

As a personal rule, I don't cook bacon naked anymore. try explaining those burns.

dead rabbit society: cultured 'n shit.

tSoG wrote:

As a personal rule, I don't cook bacon naked anymore. try explaining those burns.

If you put a light coating of oil on your skin before cooking, grease spatters do not burn.  Totally serious.

Hence, I oil up the missus before I turn her loose in the kitchen.  Works every time!

137 (edited by EyeMWing 2013-02-14 07:46 PM)

Stupid railway locomotive idea for someone with more engineering skills than I have to vet:

De-engined, ex-Lemons Crown Vic. Driveline subtracted, retaining the rear end. Pedal sets connected to the diff (3.55 ratio, I believe). Whole thing probably still weighs over 2000lbs. How many drunk asshats do I need on pedals to move the thing around? How many more if we start hitching shit to the back of it? Also, it'll need to carry a navigator/brake operator for obvious reasons.

...Perhaps starting with a car that doesn't weigh a trillion tons would be a better bet.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

Drdanteiii wrote:

What about horses? 

With a few 6-guns and a cowboy hat I'll Wild West the shit outta this place.

Now I just have to convince my wife to let me take her's.  And teach me to ride.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/282712_10152544533245483_1207413167_n.jpg
horses and beyonce'

Rally Baby 87 Audi 4KQ, Audi 90 Quattro Coupe, 1975 Mercedes R107, 87 E30s, E36s, the Whorenet, Rocco...
J. Phil: "Audis Never Win".  He might be right.But!, the K Dominates 2013 NJ and NH (not, but...). 
Stafford 2011 podium, 2nd NJMP 2013, Summit Point 2012 "WV ASSimilation award"
NJMP 2012 Organizer's Choice - R107, 2013 Monticello IOE Whorenet ! Organizers, CMP fall 2013 w/NSF

Mike C. wrote:
Drdanteiii wrote:

What about horses? 

With a few 6-guns and a cowboy hat I'll Wild West the shit outta this place.

Now I just have to convince my wife to let me take her's.  And teach me to ride.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/282712_10152544533245483_1207413167_n.jpg
horses and beyonce'

YES!

Bloomington, IN

What if we all got Rascal scooters, or Hoverounds and a note from a "doctor"?

Constructor/Owner/Driver - Billy Beer Ford Futura

These guys are in Houston, now, I wonder if they would come out to MSR for Friday night?

http://www.pedal-party.com/

-jt
Unionized Physicist
Tetanus Racing
1986 Porsche 944, #986

Hovercrafts! It's unrestricted airspace, thankyouverymuch.

K Car Stalker

tSoG wrote:
papal_smear wrote:
tSoG wrote:

BADGES. OF. HONOR!! Kind sir!!

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

144 (edited by TeamLemon-aid 2013-02-15 01:06 PM)

Our fabricator has a 6 person version of this...  Man it takes up a LOT of space.  Same as a car in a trailer.

jimthefirst wrote:

These guys are in Houston, now, I wonder if they would come out to MSR for Friday night?

http://www.pedal-party.com/

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.

firegremlin wrote:

Hovercrafts! It's unrestricted airspace, thankyouverymuch.

This.

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT

One could build a full size wind up car, though it might be hard to find a spring big enough to propel it.

Fourteen time loser. You'd think I'd know better by now.

Time to convert everything to pedal power.

Proud supporter of the "Bring A Sterling To Lemons" Foundation

I'll make it to an actual race one of these days.  Until then...

We're going to need more ramps.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

Maverick74 wrote:

One could build a full size wind up car, though it might be hard to find a spring big enough to propel it.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2742/4130121406_a86584f1b4_z.jpg?zz=1

K Car Stalker

So to stay in line with the new rules I propose ALL judge mobile's now be pedal or foot powered machines.

12. Gingerman , Heroic Fix award
10/12 Autobahn, 51st overall.
Team Apocalyptic Racing
1978 Ecotec Celica.