Re: Rebellion in the NSF camp.

Craigers is always good for a belt.

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

Craig's Scotch come at a high price. You still have to listen to his father discuss the merits of the collapsible wagon.

This space for rent.

NSF wrote:

Craig's Scotch come at a high price. You still have to listen to his father discuss the merits of the collapsible wagon.

We all pay that price, scotch or not.  Might as well drink up!

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

bshorey wrote:

After I installed my lift, my brother came by and taped a Matchbox Ferrari to it.  He said "now if anybody asks you, you can tell them your Ferrari is on the lift."

Where does one buy matchbox cars these days? I need to do that.

Driver, Pit Monkey, Rod Buster and Engine Fire Starter
Team FinalGear

NSF wrote:

I can't even type it.

E-30.

Now I need to take a shower.

I just read this post and........ LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA   I"M NOT LISTENING!

It Ain't My Fault

If you wanted to impress people you clearly went the wrong way.  Spank still has the corvegge for sale.  You go to a bar and tell a girl you race an e30 they'll have no idea what it is and their eyes will gloss over as you try and explain.  You say you race a corvette, they'll know what that mean and think your rich as their eyes gloss over while you continue to talk about it.

Actually yesterday a woman at work noticed my computers background and asked about it, when I told them it was a picture of me racing she asked which one was mine.  I sheepishly admitted to racing the Cutlass Ciera when I had the choice of claiming a lotus or 2 different bmw's.  It was then followed up with a 30 minute discussion with her doing most of the talking because she was all excited that I raced a Cutlass Ciera because that was the car she learned to drive on because her mother owned one.

So you never know saying you race an Aries Wagon may be the better way to go.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

NSF BMW WTF?!?!?!

(Sigh) there goes the neighborhood....  Now all that's left is for Speedy to pull 3 race ready running cars from his trailer and concentrate only on racing them.........

2011 - "Southern Discomfort" / "Shine Country Classic - Charleston "9" 88 Mustang
2011 - "Where the Elite Meet to Cheat" - Official Pace Car - 1978 Olds Holiday 88
2012 - Fall CMP - WE MADE IT!  - 90/86 Mustang
2013 - "Southern Discomfort" - #21 Purolator Mustang

33 (edited by NSF 2013-02-15 04:26 PM)

Happy news.  Gary will drive the BMW down from Kentucky this weekend and If it breaks, as expected, he will surely leave it where it dies.

LeMony friends be on the lookout for a hopeless alcoholic wandering somewhere between Cocoa Beach and Kentucky on I-10/ I-95.

Code name:  G

http://www.murileemartin.com/LM10/LM10-237.jpg

This space for rent.

I keep forgetting how scary NSF is up close.

Apparently my name is really "Craigers".  Who knew?
We might be yellow, but at least we are slow
I'm a WINNER!

mechimike wrote:

Craigers is always good for a belt.

This.

The Craigers is a good man.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

NSF wrote:

Even Katie remembers the horrible collapsible wagon debate.  Thank God there was scotch.  And fire.  And for Thursday nights.

Tunachuckers: 15 Years of Effluency
'08 - '10: 1966 Volvo 122, "Charlie"
'10 - '18: 1975 Ford LTD Landau --> 2018 - current: Converted into 1950 "Plymford"
'22 - current: 1967 Volvo 122, "Charlie ]["

This car needs to pure evil.

All of the most 'evil' Lemons components must be placed in.

That raises the question though....what are the most evil Lemons components?

An E30 is a good start...but we can make it worse (better)!

Captain of Virtuous Authority and Tool Underdevelopment: Escape Velocity Racing
- Ten+ Time Loser
- IOE, Heroic Fix, Class C and Class of 1964
- Heroic Beer Drinker

this car needs the EZ Crusher theme.....

Team OK-Speed
Regularly losing in Class A
Soon to start losing in Class C

Good News. 

After a moment of sobriety, which is rare in the NSF camp, the offending purchaser of the BMW has traded it for a Mitsubishi Gallant. 

Gary has started drinking again.

This space for rent.

Wait, the Cordia didn't leave enough Mitsubishi chafing on everyone?

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

I have no control over my teammates. zero.

This space for rent.

You could become more of a dicktator, like me.  big_smile

Captain: Speedycop & The Gang Of Outlaws -'94 Mark VIII (Least Horrible Yank Tank Stafford '09, NOLA '10) '61 Caddy (Org Choice-NL '09) '63 Tbird (EPIC Repair Failure-Gingerman '10, I Got Screwed-Summit Pt '10, I.O.E. WINNER Stafford '10!) '77 Lancia Scorpion (I.O.E. WINNER Joliet 2010!) '67 Galaxie 500 (Judges Choice-CMP '11)
Future Fleet: 1957 Ford Prefect 1942 Buick 1959 Bugeye Project GLCOAT