Re: TEAM SENSORY ASSAULT brings you THE ULTIMATE LEMON

Hey wait one damn minute,  where's the side vent for our A/C unit?

This space for rent.

I know nothing.  hmm

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

Chuck is a cry baby...LOL

#3 IROC MAIDEN

Thanks for the explanation.

That thing is sweet!

Rob R.

Ghetto motorsports - Car #555 1980 Mazda RX7 (3x winner of BFE GP / 1x 2nd place of BFE GP...BOO!)
Car #350 78 Chevy Malibu (Least horrible Yank Tank, Heroic Fix) (Gone)
Car # 556 1987 Mazda RX7 (6th place MMC 2013) (1st place Capitol Offense 2013)

I won't believe that this is a Sensory Deprivation ride until it is (a) wearing pink zebra livery and (b) sporting at least one generator, the air brake, and/or the stack-fired smoker. This is just a pretender until then.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:

I won't believe that this is a Sensory Deprivation ride until it is (a) wearing pink zebra livery and (b) sporting at least one generator, the air brake, and/or the stack-fired smoker. This is just a pretender until then.

I agree with that guy.

Nothing ultimate about it, yet.

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

Whatevah.   We only need pink zebra on the back bumper since that is allll you're gonna see.

Oh yeah - and on the front bumper for the tow truck.  hmm

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

I'm not sure that windscreen is going to fly.  It looks to wavy to see through well, if in tech we don't like the view through it, you'll have to fix it.    Are you going to be at ECR?

TEO

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Its Kool and the Gang.   Trust me. 

Really nice view inside the car.   The trees make it look way worse in the pics.

It will be at ECR.   Who wants to touch me???

Evil Genius wrote:

I'm not sure that windscreen is going to fly.  It looks to wavy to see through well, if in tech we don't like the view through it, you'll have to fix it.    Are you going to be at ECR?

TEO

3.8.3 Windsheild

A sturdy, driver-protecting windsheild... Check
Real polycarbonate (AKA lexan).... Check
Securely Mounted... Check Check
Suitable braced to resist a heavy object striking the windsheild at speed... Check

By the rules there isn't any issues.

Team Sensory Assault

C2Rotary wrote:
Evil Genius wrote:

TEO

3.8.3 Windsheild

Suitable braced to resist a heavy object striking the windsheild at speed... Check

You need to be able to see through it, and I'm not convinced. show me.   

TEO

C2Rotary wrote:
Evil Genius wrote:

TEO

3.8.3 Windsheild

The big issue is being able to see through it. show me that you can.

TEO

Its really nice from the inside.   Ended up putting a couple extra screws at the top where the radius narrows and that might be the waviness you think you see (its really not bad at all).   If you want to be a total buzzkill about it, I suppose we could take a couple screws out. 

There was a lot of dew this morning or I would have snapped a picture.

You guys allow circle track mesh and you're picking up on this?   What could be more optically imperfect than a view of the world through chicken wire?

I'll take a picture tonight but you're just gonna be jealous cause its so fucking awesome!  big_smile

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/ninechaos/null_zps514ee654.jpg

Check out my unmowed grass!

I have that same grass.

But if there was a fire-bombed FD in my driveway, then I would really be special. wink

Jim C.
If God meant for us to race, we'd all have baggy Nomex skin.
08TMS.09NL.10GM, SP, NL.11SP, NL.12SP, VIR, NL.13GM, NJ.14NJ, VIR, WGI.15AB.16GM.17NCM.18GM.19...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/ninechaos/null_zps9614d81a.jpg?t=1367350348

See, I told you the windshield was on the up and up.   

Look, I even took a picture of the neighbors cat on the hood:

http://paisleycircus.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/psychedelic-cat.jpg

93 (edited by Team Sensory Assault 2013-04-30 06:15 PM)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/ninechaos/null_zpsc9c6668c.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a70/ninechaos/null_zps5a12c150.jpg

NSF secret camera from SA test and tune

The Super K will beat your ass(es) and I will give $5 bucks for every Super K driver that gets some red white and blue paint on that POS.  .   -  No pancakes for you.

Yo

This space for rent.

That's an rx-8 in the fiery link.  Sensory Assault has a 3rd gen rx-7.  Looking forward to trading paint with it, regardless.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

They all burn.

This space for rent.

97 (edited by psychoboy 2013-05-01 04:11 AM)

NSF wrote:

NSF secret camera from SA test and tune

The Super K will beat your ass(es) and I will give $5 bucks for every Super K driver that gets some red white and blue paint on that POS.  .   -  No pancakes for you.

Yo

as tempting as that offer is, i'm doing everything i can to make a serious run at jay's $600. contact black flags aren't gonna help that effort.

that being said, there's a short time after the race and before the curfew. perhaps the K needs to make the trek up the hill...

Team OK-Speed
Regularly losing in Class A
Soon to start losing in Class C

First thing - do you REALLY think the Special K can climb the hill without assistance?   Thats what I thought.

Second thing - Its only fair that if you want to trade paint that we get to firebomb your interior.   big_smile

That car is such a glorious piece of shit... I love it!

#3 IROC MAIDEN

100 (edited by psychoboy 2013-05-01 08:27 AM)

Team Sensory Assault wrote:

First thing - do you REALLY think the Special K can climb the hill without assistance?   Thats what I thought.

I'm quite sure the K can climb the hill. it'll have to leave the track about an hour before the checkers to make it before curfew.....but it'll make it.

Second thing - Its only fair that if you want to trade paint that we get to firebomb your interior.   big_smile

let me get my seat cover out first, and i'm not sure it would really matter.

Team OK-Speed
Regularly losing in Class A
Soon to start losing in Class C