Topic: Lemons Bumper Stickers

Has the Lemons store ever sold bumper stickers? If there was something in there like "My Other Car is a Hooptie-ass Road Racer" with the Lemons logo on it, I buy would buy one.

Thoughts? Other ideas?

Re: Lemons Bumper Stickers

There was a cool "Future Lemons Car" sticker a couple years ago. Not sure if there's anything now except the orange ones. I agree that some new designs would be welcome.

Former chief proprietor and lead bad idea generator of Binford "More Power" Racing, 2010-2013: humbly self-proclaimed the best Chevy Beretta in Lemons history.

I'd definitely sport someone like that on all three street legal cars...

"Because Racecar'  with Lemons logo on side.

2011 - "Southern Discomfort" / "Shine Country Classic - Charleston "9" 88 Mustang
2011 - "Where the Elite Meet to Cheat" - Official Pace Car - 1978 Olds Holiday 88
2012 - Fall CMP - WE MADE IT!  - 90/86 Mustang
2013 - "Southern Discomfort" - #21 Purolator Mustang

obsolete wrote:

There was a cool "Future Lemons Car" sticker a couple years ago. Not sure if there's anything now except the orange ones. I agree that some new designs would be welcome.

I want these again. 

I came out of a dringing establishment completely shit-faced and put my last one on the back of a GTR.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

RobL wrote:
obsolete wrote:

I want these again. 

I came out of a dringing establishment completely shit-faced and put my last one on the back of a GTR.

Nicely done sir.  I owe you a drink for that one.  I'll pay up at Summit.

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

I think these are more our speed:
http://www.topatoco.com/graphics/00000001/won-honorsticker.jpg
They just need a Lemons logo.

Some bumper-sticker sized ones came with the packets a few years back, and little business-card sized ones were in there. I still have one on my Daihatsu Rocky, and one on my laptop.

Team Dai Hard Home Page

1989 Daihatsu Charade

We recently have gotten into the vehicle wrapping/sign printing business.  We did it as we have a fleet of 90 plus service vehicles, and we learned that the markup for the wrap/lettering business was a mind bending 300-400%  markup.  So we went out and bought all of the top of the line stuff and hired a professional wrapper (insert jokes here) and are now 1/3 the way through getting our vehicles wrapped.

An oh so nice side effect, is that now we have the ability to print items, like.........Lemons bumper stickers, super cheap.  So it someone has the artwork, let me know and I'll see what we can make them for.

Winner Porsche Cup CMP Spring 09 (944), Winner class 2 CMP Spring 10 (Audi 100), Organizers Choice CMP Spring 10 (Merc S500), Grassroots Motorsports Most From the Least CMP spring 10 (audi 100), Overall Winner Capitol Offense 2010 (Merc S500), Winner on laps Capitol Offense 2011 (Merc S500), Organizers Choice Capitol Offense 12 (Mercillac).

I once saw a tag border that said:

MY OTHER CAR

IS A PIECE OF SHIT TOO

1978 AMC Pacer - The Blue Flag Special
BFE GP '12 - IOE
BFE GP '13 - Co-Organizer's Choice w/ Speed Holes Wrenching

We made these for the ToyoHog. but they're just paper with spray glue. Would love to have them made into proper bumper stickers.

http://www.murileemartin.com/UG/LSPSa13/199-UG-Pointless13.jpg

You guys know you can set up a shop on Cafe Press just by uploading artwork and have them take care off all the printing and shipping and money collecting stuff. All the bumper stickers on our race car were done this way, as were some of the decals from teh Billy Beer model kit that I blew up to full sized car size.

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/585748853/reelect_carter_bumper_sticker.jpg?color=White&height=460&width=460&qv=90

You can make as many different shops as you want, order a bunch of different designs, then shut them down if you want. I believe you are still limited to 1 designed per product per shop. You can then sell them at cost, or tack on a $1 or 10% or whatever.

Constructor/Owner/Driver - Billy Beer Ford Futura

12 (edited by USAF wench 2013-04-11 03:26 PM)

Parkwod60 wrote:

You guys know you can set up a shop on Cafe Press just by uploading artwork and have them take care off all the printing and shipping and money collecting stuff. All the bumper stickers on our race car were done this way, as were some of the decals from teh Billy Beer model kit that I blew up to full sized car size.

I ordered a set of two door decals from Magnets On The Cheap for my RV; they're 12-18", 30 mil thickness, and read:
Hooptie
[lemon logo]
Lover

all center alignment; I can't for the life of me get the image imported in this message.

Ex-USAF civilian, still a wench