1 (edited by mhrir 2013-05-10 12:17 PM)

Topic: Taco Fusion lion meat taco

Aww! Taco Fusion discontinued their lion meat taco. We figured it would be the ultimate pre-race meal for each driver to consume a 6 pack ($35 per taco!) and then drive like the king of the jungle on the track.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02559/taco_2559387b.jpg

Oh well... We still have the deer antler spray we picked up from Veejay Singh's caddy.

Bacon, oh bacon
Bacon, bacon, oh bacon
Love in five letters

Re: Taco Fusion lion meat taco

I hear apex predator meat is actually pretty tank stuff to eat. Never having tried it, don't know.

At this point, our pre-race meal seems to be too much whiskey the night before and then Bacon breakfast tacos that morning.

Captain of Virtuous Authority and Tool Underdevelopment: Escape Velocity Racing
- Ten+ Time Loser
- IOE, Heroic Fix, Class C and Class of 1964
- Heroic Beer Drinker

CaptainCardigan wrote:

I hear apex predator meat is actually pretty tank stuff to eat. Never having tried it, don't know.

At this point, our pre-race meal seems to be too much whiskey the night before and then Bacon breakfast tacos that morning.

don't forget the breakfast bourbon.

"THE WONDERMENT CONSORTIUM"
Everything dies baby that's a fact,
But maybe everything that dies someday comes back?

Lone Star and Cheerios = Beerios.

Dangerous Banned Technology (NOLA 09), Judges Choice (Houston 2010), Organizers Choice (NOLA 2010), Most Heroic Fix (Dallas 2010), $100 from Jay's Pocket (Dallas 2010), Dangerous Homemade Technology (NOLA 2010), Ununhexium Legends of Lemons Status,  Index of Effluency (Dallas 2011), Most Heroic Fix - (Houston 2011), Index of Effluency (TWS - 2012), Organizers Choice (Dallas 2013)

Hmm.  Perhaps I should bring the Everclear that's mysteriously appeared in the freezer.

Ex-USAF civilian, still a wench

^^this, sir.

Head of Estate
/) come monday motorsports /)

Kick at the darkness until it bleeds daylight.