Topic: Fire?

Given the presence of fuel and cars, are there limitations on what we can have in the paddock that involves fire?   Wondering about anything from a space heater to chimineas, smokers, BBQs, propane stoves etc?

Re: Fire?

drogers wrote:

Given the presence of fuel and cars, are there limitations on what we can have in the paddock that involves fire?   Wondering about anything from a space heater to chimineas, smokers, BBQs, propane stoves etc?

Keep your fuel away from your fire.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

3 (edited by drogers 2009-11-14 06:54 PM)

Judge Jonny wrote:
drogers wrote:

Man oh man, after 20 years in the PRC(alifornia) I've forgotten what it's like to function in an environment where common sense hasn't been replaced by regulation and legislation.  We'd better keep this kind of thing secret from the state legislature.

Thanks for the response Your Honor!

Edit - holy crap, don't post from a hospital ER with you iPhone and expect proper grammar and spelling....   Autocorrect cam be smarter than I am sometimes.

I wouldn't tell people your in the hospital and considering racing in Lemons... they may commit you to the psych ward.

Sons of STIG
Judge Jonny, "So, what's the next formerly thought to be immune from winning that will steal the nickels?An MR2? A Fierro (ha ha ha)? A Datsun/Nissan Z? A Camaro?"

5 (edited by EvergreenDan 2009-11-17 12:11 PM)

Judge Jonny wrote:

drogers wrote:

... post from a hospital ER with your iPhone ...

Already broke Jonny's rule?

Near-Orbital Space Monkeys
#528 BMW 528e 121hp Black "Saturn 5" Rocket car with orange foam flames. Sold.
#71 Yellow Fox Mustang. For sale.

FIRE! FIRE! FIRE, FIRE, FIRE! Heh-heh-heh...hmmmph, heh-heh! FIRE!

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.