Topic: Springfield, OH weeknight entertainment

Hey, all:

I'm heading to Springfield, OH tomorrow.  I'll be there through Friday this week and all next week.

Anybody in the area planning to be working in their garage?

Any local racing on week nights?

It's a bit too late for me to throw garage clothes in the bag for this week.  But if you need some help drinking your beer and turning wrenches next week, let me know.

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)
Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse Racing
2013 Chubba Cheddar Enduro - Organizer's Choice, 2014 Doing Time in Joliet
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SirJackieSte … urseRacing

Re: Springfield, OH weeknight entertainment

There's kil-kare raceway in Xenia.  They have drags and asphalt roundy round.  We're supposed to work on the car and the hauler this weekend, but that'll probably fall thru.  And we're over an hour away.

Carbon footprint diesel chevette: IOE Gingerman '11, ClassC winner Autobahn, 13
Isuzu iMark diesel: IOE Gingerman'13
Chrysler Cordoba: Organizers Choice Barber '14

I'm in Columbus which is about an hour east of Springfield.  Might be a bit of a haul just to tinker on my car for a bit.  But maybe we could meet halfway between for some pizza and beers.  Lemme know if you're interested.

Wednesday nights are open drag races at National Trail Raceway but that's about 40 minutes east of me so your total drive would be close to an hour and a half.  I've been meaning to go there and take a run or two with the GS430 though.

I am working on my pickup at the moment (finished brake lines but need to do wheel bearing and now fuel lines, joy) but also will be pulling the motor from my Spyder once that's done.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

Thanks for the response.  I ended up working 12 or 14 hours days - getting up at 3:30 AM, working till 10 PM.  It sucked.

So I wasn't able to take advantage of your invitation.

I am back this week for a third week.  Heading up to Eldora Wednesday night for the Mudsummer Classic.  (I don't have a ticket, but I've seen enough for sale on the webnet that I figure I should be able to pick one up from someone selling outside the gate.)

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)
Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse Racing
2013 Chubba Cheddar Enduro - Organizer's Choice, 2014 Doing Time in Joliet
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SirJackieSte … urseRacing