Re: Wether they like it or not - Rally Baby owns the Super K

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1150480_10200770758891256_630255359_o.jpg

No caption needed here.  Rally Baby rocked it.

This space for rent.

I am considering driving it from Denver to the season-ender, but we'll see as that time gets closer.

Where is the oil leak coming from?  The car.  No, really...everywhere.  By Sunday evening, there was a standing pool around the driver's feet.

"He attacked everything in life with a mixture of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which."   -Adams, Douglas.   The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

14x loser @ Gingerman, Autobahn, Summit Point, New Jersey, Road 'Merica, and Barber

By the way, after reading Grithiff's AAR, I have to call BS on the "no spooning".  He just doesn't recall because Jello shots.

"He attacked everything in life with a mixture of extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was which."   -Adams, Douglas.   The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

14x loser @ Gingerman, Autobahn, Summit Point, New Jersey, Road 'Merica, and Barber

yukadas wrote:

Where is the oil leak coming from?  The car.  No, really...everywhere.  By Sunday evening, there was a standing pool around the driver's feet.

Hmm...yes, that is new since the Ridge.

I "think" the oil leak is coming from the front main seal.  I say think in quotes because it was getting to be such an oily mess that I was too scurred to get underneath it to look around.  It was getting inside the car in a seam between the firewall and the floor sheetmetal.

White Trash Racing - Fail Neon

Mike C. wrote:

Hey!  Just got Mylaps info.  We did 254 laps, for 571 miles.  IIRC that's the most it has done this year!

Congratulations! Someone finally beat us. We did 293 laps for 551 miles. It's now time for someone else to push the bar higher. Then again, mentioning a bar with this crowd might not be a good idea.

Well done Rally Baby!

Newest member - White Trash Racing
Owner of the Traveling Hat

Judge Phil wrote:

I am considering driving it from Denver to the season-ender, but we'll see as that time gets closer.

There is no fail possible with this plan.  What could possibly go wrong that a trip to any junkyard in the country couldn't fix?

Bloomington, IN
We'll bring Beer!  Motorsports
Team Fiery Death! #0 2009 Lamest Day(65th), 2010 American Irony(24th), 2010 Detroit Bull(4th),2012 Capitol Offense (8th) 2012 American Irony (11 th), 2013 Capitol Offense (3rd) 2013 Chubba Chedder (4th, Judge Choice!) Now sadly part of a scrap pile. 
Toothless Racing Deadbeats #110 2011 Summit Point (61st) Currently being rebuilt into the new car!

davisriley wrote:
Judge Phil wrote:

There is no fail possible with this plan.  What could possibly go wrong that a trip to any junkyard in the country couldn't fix?

Yeah, the only weakness is that I would be driving through the most desolate part of the country, including two huge mountain ranges, during the winter. Not a lot of junkyards on the route, except maybe SLC and Reno. But I'm still considering it.

Judge Phil wrote:
davisriley wrote:
Judge Phil wrote:

Yeah, the only weakness is that I would be driving through the most desolate part of the country, including two huge mountain ranges, during the winter. Not a lot of junkyards on the route, except maybe SLC and Reno. But I'm still considering it.

More desolate than Death Valley in the middle of the summer for Arse-Sweat? You're gonna need a better excuse than that, Phil.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.

Mulry wrote:
Judge Phil wrote:
davisriley wrote:

More desolate than Death Valley in the middle of the summer for Arse-Sweat? You're gonna need a better excuse than that, Phil.

While he built the Death Cab, I'm on the verge of hitting the POSEUR ALERT button.

Speedycop/NSF Racing /Pinewood Dirtbags
'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

yukadas wrote:

And why do the righteous suffer?

I swear to God there's a theme in that and I'm agnostic.

'10 Summit, CMP3, Autobahn, '11 CMP1, NJMP, CMP2, Summit, G'man, Stafford, Charlotte, Autobahn, ECR '12 CMP1, NJMP, G'man, NHMS1, Summit, CMP2, NHMS2, ECR, '13 CMP1, ECR, Summit, NJMP, THill, CMP2, MSR, NHMS, Sears '14 Barber, Sears1, ECR, CMP1, NJMP1, BWillow, Sebring, CMP2, THill, Sears2, '15 Sears1, Barber, Ridge, THill, '16 Sears1

DC Doug wrote:

While he built the Death Cab, I'm on the verge of hitting the POSEUR ALERT button.

I didn't build the Death Cab. I helped build the Black Metal V8olvo! The Death Cab was about the 4th re-theming of the original car, and it lacked the grim, frostbitten, Cookie-monster-voice Scandinavian metal of the original.

still have any 'your metal is weak' patches?

DC Doug wrote:

still have any 'your metal is weak' patches?

Just the one on the back of my race suit. They were kind of expensive.

NSF wrote:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1150480_10200770758891256_630255359_o.jpg

No caption needed here.  Rally Baby rocked it.

That's me driving in the photo.  I'm proud of our achievements.

When is someone going to use glitter and spray glue to do the flag colors? LEE IACOCCA DEMANDS SPARKLY!

Judge Phil wrote:

When is someone going to use glitter and spray glue to do the flag colors? LEE IACOCCA DEMANDS SPARKLY!

That was my intent, and the intent of Bob's daughter if you look back at the Mighty K's beginning. But I'm out of the K-care now, so someone else will have to man up and wield the glitter.

yukadas wrote:

By the way, after reading Grithiff's AAR, I have to call BS on the "no spooning".  He just doesn't recall because Jello shots.

I remember the jello shots, but not much after.

I woke up with a burrito on my nightstand.  Evidently I had plans for it.

Spank wrote:
Judge Phil wrote:

That was my intent, and the intent of Bob's daughter if you look back at the Mighty K's beginning. But I'm out of the K-care now, so someone else will have to man up and wield the glitter.

If it isn't done before we get it, I'll add it to the list.

SpaceFrank wrote:
Spank wrote:
Judge Phil wrote:

If it isn't done before we get it, I'll add it to the list.

Glit-ter!
Glit-ter!
Glit-ter!
Glit-ter!

Yes. Glitter. Please.

It needs more SPARKLE!

Titty Glitter

You can buy pounds of glitter for cheap. Red glitter, white (silver?) glitter, blue glitter, spray glue, done. Also, the American flag flying on the car needs to be bigger. It looks like the driver of the K doesn't really love America when he flies a small flag.

Wait until you see the '56 Ford. NSF knows something about glitter.

Houston, Texas is the titty dancer capital of the universe. If they can't get glitter by the pound there, they're just not trying.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.