Topic: Our next build!!!

So Johnny Mag and i are rolling home from T-Hill in the van and johnny is at the wheel and this gives me time to start thinking of what could we do next. I guess i could have my cousin sell me our e36 Grand Am car for 100 bucks but that would be cheating for sure so no go on that idea. Maybe find a 400i that the fuse box has become a permanent melted mound on the passengers floor? Nahh that would bring more people out screaming you are going to be crushed every time we walk by in the pits. About this time we pull off the 5 into some hole of a wall gas station and as i am standing on the sidewalk begging for fuel money and up rolls a bum with a engine in his shopping cart. I do a little quick bartering and it is ours for a pack of Ultra thins and 20 bucks. The guy was so happy he threw in the transmission he had  stashed on the bottom of the cart.  So i am thinking 74 CVCC with this motor and trans would bring the mini muscle insanity to a new level and with a 200 buck MegaSquert we could come in under the 500 buck rule.  Maybe we have a chance now.

http://i49.tinypic.com/2qdrk3c.jpg

Mega Pendejo

Re: Our next build!!!

Sounds good to me. But that 400i plan has no weak points- why not do that?

MurileeMartin wrote:

Sounds good to me. But that 400i plan has no weak points- why not do that?

Your probably right. 50 bucks worth of Kragen in-line fuse holders and some house hold wire nuts and we could get a 400i fuse box rebuilt and up and running.

Craigslist here i come

Pendejo

We really want to see a Lemons Lotus. I hear there's an Eclat for sale at Pick-N-Pull in Fremont...

Buy a whole fuse block from Pull-A-Part. One hacksaw and a zillion crimp connectors and you're done! Except for figuring out which crimp failed during the race.

400i......now that would be COOL.....V12 power with a reliable-ish GM slushbox.....

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2