Topic: Gulf Volvo takes a bite of The Shark

LOL.  Don't know what he was thinking.  The traffic had just bottle necked up, due to a White/Black flag waving in tower 9.  Then in comes The Volvo.  Funny thang is that they were pitted right next to us and when I got back into the pit Ian our captain saw that our right corner of our front bumper was riped and folded forward.  When he touched it it came right off.  I then went to the Gulf guys and asked for the pushy one.  They kinda chuckled and pointed at Rick(I think that is his name).  I offord the bumper piece and told him he could've ask for it, if he wanted it.  Then we walked over to see what happened to their car and there was an exact formed hole in the side of it, in front of his driver door with scrap marks going down the into it, that the piece of our bumper fit like a glove and nearly stayed there when place.   His teammates then kinda turned and looked at him with Ahhhhhh?  He kinda chuckled again.  Then we all laughed and had some drinks.  No harm.

Take a look.
http://vimeo.com/7806921

Re: Gulf Volvo takes a bite of The Shark

If you listen carefully you can hear Clay orgasming a little with each car he passes

Poor Antonia.

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Judge Jonny wrote:

If you listen carefully you can hear Clay orgasming a little with each car he passes

Poor Antonia.

That explains why the Lexan was so dirty. We were cleaning the wrong side. Clay, please use a drip pan. As for the Gulf Volvo, they sheared off a corner of our front bumper which made us 3/4 of pound lighter. The clump of bumper managed to cling to the car until it pitted for fuel which is too bad as it would have been very good at piercing someone's tires had someone run over it.

I asked the Gulf guys later in the race to do the same on the other side. I am all into symmetry and the additional 3/4 of a pound of weight loss would help with lap times. Sadly, they haven't yet obliged me.

The Sharks
Home of the E28 Turbo Tuner Fish and the Hammered Head 944 Turbo

you have to move your camera that turbo and air filter distract from the video, and what do you use for rain on the lexan window, we cannot get a glass windshield so installed lexan and were happy it did not rain at t-hill