Topic: Riding "biotch" is not without its dangers...

http://hooniverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/OUCH.gif

Perennial Losers
Mazda 787b aka '75 914 - Org Choice @ The Ridge, 2015; IGS @ TH, 2018
BMW M1 Procar aka '80 RX-7 (retired) - Zero awards sad

Re: Riding "biotch" is not without its dangers...

Who would have thought that removing factory equipment and installing douchey aftermarket parts would have a downside?

Granted, she was in for some hurtin' no matter what.  Hitting the pavement sucks too.

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

Extended swing arm, super wide tire, lowered rear (likely with a super stiff spring, or no spring at all) leads to girlfriend bouncing off the back and you not getting any for a long time.

Constructor/Owner/Driver - Billy Beer Ford Futura

One of my teaching staff was divine to CA this summer.  After hitting a bear in Roseburg, OR they got things sorted and headed to CA.  Just outside of Sacramento, a woman falls off the back of a bike in front of them on the 5.  She was in full leathers in 100degree heat and was 75!  Luckily, she was mostly ok.

Putting the "dirty" in Dirty Little Freaks Racing
~stalk us on facebook

Down here we have no helmet law. That, combined with hot weather, huge universities, and no shortage of military bases, means a large population of 20-something males full of testosterone and a death wish riding around at 3-4x the posted speed limit "stunting" and weaving while wearing nothing but shorts, tank tops and flip flops, with their bitch on the back - usually similarly attired.

It's almost always a GSX-R of some sort; you rarely see Hondas or Yammies or Kawis piloted by these idiots, or even SV-650s and the like.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

I rode a bike without gear for the first time a couple weeks ago. I jumped on my friend's bike so he could drive a friend's V10 R8 from karting to a restaurant (his gear doesn't fit me). Most terrifying ride of my life. I'll never do it again. The whole time I was just thinking "if something goes wrong, i'm screwed." Took a rock to the arm on the highway, hurt like hell. I don't care how hot it is, I'll be fully geared up.

20+ Time Loser FutilityMotorsport
Abandoned E36 Build
2008 Saab 9-5Aero Wagon
Retired - 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby 2011-2015 "Lifetime Award for Lack of Achievement" IOE, 3X I got screwed, Organizer's Choice

I'd like to be a fly on the wall when she explains that "carpet burn" to mom.

It Ain't My Fault