Topic: Lemons Music?

If our team gets accepted, one of our crew members asked if he could bring a guitar, bass, drumset, p.a.  and have a jam session every night. Too loud?

Bad, loud ROCK  music witha bushel or two of  good , steamed oysters. Do they go together?

Re: Lemons Music?

I though all the races were a party, maybe it's just a Texas Louisiana thing.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

jmitch wrote:

If our team gets accepted, one of our crew members asked if he could bring a guitar, bass, drumset, p.a.  and have a jam session every night. Too loud?

Bad, loud ROCK  music witha bushel or two of  good , steamed oysters. Do they go together?

Barring obscure race track regs I'm not familiar with, nothing is too loud.  As Troy alluded, we had serious loudness at No Problems last year.  And the last Houston race wasn't what you'd call "quiet" either.

Maybe you guys are what's needed to make the west coasters as cool as us Texans... nah!  wink

I'm the doctor who is a wife. Which makes the grease hard to explain to my patients... www.tetanusneon.com.

it all depends on the type of music.

Shitty music? Don't bother.

That said, dibbs on the bass

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Type of music....Robin Trower, Ozzy, Bowie
Nugent..you know,  old shit. I play drums and one of my crew plays guitar. The bass is ALL YOU!

S.C race is what we're trying for.

I wanna say a band played after the first race at south spring last year so shouldn't be a problem.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

BoB wrote:

I wanna say a band played after the first race at south spring last year so shouldn't be a problem.

there has been a band at all three CMP races so far.

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

No fucking Ozzy ballads.

I must say my music memory moment at TH was when Judge Murilee was low riding through the paddock Saturday morning blaring 'Funky Town' at 7:45.

Wish I had video of that.

KT

TH 2009- 40th ~ SP 2010- 13th Class Bad win!! TH 2010- 17th ~TH 2010- 16th  SP 2011- 20th ~ RF 2011- 13th Least Horrible Yank Tank ~ TH 2011- 79th
SP 2011- 105th ~ SP 2012- 119th ~ SP 2013- 139th ~ BW 2013- 17th
Follow Filthy on Facebook: Flailing Lizard Motorsports

WAR PIGS ROCKS(says this 51 year old)!

jmitch wrote:

WAR PIGS ROCKS(says this 51 year old)!

Yeah, "War Pigs" is fine. Any non-ballad Sabbath or Ozzy is fine. Just no "Dee," "Changes," or other lame-o "Ozzy shows his sensitive side" crapola.

But mama, he's comin' home!

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones

No music Friday just Sat. after the race @ CMD. That would be the night.

Mello Kab
1996 Crown Vic
2 time  Least Horrible Yank Tank Award

I need a bigger amplifier in my truck, and some house speakers for the bed. Police Brutality's paddock space should be a rollicking party in Feb. I'm bringing a TV and a computer with all 14 seasons of Top Gear on it.

Also considering requisitioning a friend's projector and bringing my Xbox and Forza 3.

Official photographer/Team Police Brutality|Speedycop & the Gang
Lackey-mechanic-whatever/NSF Racing
Sycophant/Judge Phil, Jay Lamm, Kim Harmon
Galaxie Driver/not Parnelli Jones