Topic: MyLaps results???

Has anyone found the final results for Thunderhill  posted up online?  I can't seem to find it up on
MyLaps.com.

Re: MyLaps results???

I have not been able to find them, and using mylaps "email us a question" function has not gained a response in 48 hours to date.

The other day when I spoke with Nick about the results, he said the mylap stuff wouldn't be up until after the Holiday  weekend.

YMMV.

-Matt

30 Time Loser with Class C, Index of Effluency, I got Screwed and Heroic Fix Trophies who usually races, according to Car and Driver, The Greatest Road Racing Cherokee in History.

Check out our FB Page and follow our various exploits.

Thanks Matt

Still waiting.  The link under "results" seems to be just a placeholder, or it's ridiculously truncated in some way.

TST, fool.

It's a Bunny.  With a pancake.  On its head.  Really, is it that tough?

The link is a placeholder, and the MyLaps results will be up on Wednesday (we had a delay in returning the timing gear to the rental place due to the holiday). Email me off-forum and I can give you a digital photo of the final results printout.

MyLaps results are up: http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=1376981

Too bad i've already registered 3 transponders and can not "unregister them" thanks to AMB.  I have no way to access our team's laptimes.

Anyone with access, can you grab our individual laptimes?  I'm pretty sure if you register a valid transponder for the event, you can get access to all other laptimes as well.

Thanks

Hi Nick,

Our Mylaps results are invalid due to our transponder having too little charge and had to be swapped at the start of day2.

We were in position 2 at the first printing of the standings (about lap 33 for us). Is there any way we can get real lap counts from our combined transponders or is this impossible?

Thank you
Manos

Gembesties Racing
FB.me/gembesties
Denver/Sacremento

Free range

I got the email address from MyLaps of the person that originally registerred the transponder we used.  It appears our rented transponder has made its way around the country so hopefully the original registrant will cough up the user name and password and I can view the data, might work for you too to contact MyLaps and see if you can get the email address of the original registrant.

ifb_mole wrote:

Free range

I got the email address from MyLaps of the person that originally registerred the transponder we used.  It appears our rented transponder has made its way around the country so hopefully the original registrant will cough up the user name and password and I can view the data, might work for you too to contact MyLaps and see if you can get the email address of the original registrant.

I emailed Mylaps, we will see what they say!  Thanks

If anyone ever gets transponder number 636568, the username and password are both 636568.

loophole

2WheelsOff wrote:

Hi Nick,

Our Mylaps results are invalid due to our transponder having too little charge and had to be swapped at the start of day2.

We were in position 2 at the first printing of the standings (about lap 33 for us). Is there any way we can get real lap counts from our combined transponders or is this impossible?

Thank you
Manos

T+S should have manually combined the laps from both transponders at the end of the race. If the results still aren't right, then you probably have a more accurate count of your laps than we do....

T+S combined the laps from our two transponders without problem.  Unfortunately, all together we only totaled 20, so the math wasn't difficult . . .

#9  Group of Fools

You can find used ones for $250-300ish, new they're around $420 for a rechargeable one. AMB has a monopoly on the market, so don't expect them to get cheaper anytime soon...

2x Volvo PV544 (RIP '63) B20 power!
2007/2012/2013 Driver's Championship (what was I thinking!?) 143 races and counting.
2/25/24

Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

T+S should have manually combined the laps from both transponders at the end of the race. If the results still aren't right, then you probably have a more accurate count of your laps than we do....

We only have what was going on from the printed sheets thru day 1. Day 2 we would add 120 laps to the live results whenever we had to send someone to check where we stood. The Mylaps results are WAY off, but our final standing is right on.

Thanks for checking though :-)

Gembesties Racing
FB.me/gembesties
Denver/Sacremento

Unfortunately, if you care that much about your individual lap times (aka "Iz I fastr than Uncle Steve?"), the only reliable way to get the times is to buy your own AMB unit.

Or:

1. Assume that you are faster than fat-ass Uncle Steve.
2. Concede victory to Uncle Steve.
3. Be the slowest guy on your team including Uncle Steve (this is the strategy I use).

Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

Unfortunately, if you care that much about your individual lap times (aka "Iz I fastr than Uncle Steve?"), the only reliable way to get the times is to buy your own AMB unit.

Or:

1. Assume that you are faster than fat-ass Uncle Steve.
2. Concede victory to Uncle Steve.
3. Be the slowest guy on your team including Uncle Steve (this is the strategy I use).

We actually just fired uncle steve from the team.

Gembesties Racing
FB.me/gembesties
Denver/Sacremento