Topic: The science behind the Ghost Ride The Whip Speaker Box

http://cache-foo-10.gawkerassets.com/gawker/assets/images/12/2009/11/500x_grtwb-installed02-500px.jpg

Many of you Arse Freeze '09 survivors had the opportunity to dance behind my Crown Vic, which was equipped with the all-new Ghost Ride The Whip Speaker Box. We can all thank Shawn of the #17 Bunny With A Pancake On Its Head VW Rabbit team for the design of the new, improved source of all your favorite penalty tunes. Here's a description of what went into it and how it worked out at the race.

We're going to ship this thing all over the country, so you non-West Coast racers should get ready for Penalty Parades, Ghost Ride The Whip Penalties, and many more public humiliations!

Re: The science behind the Ghost Ride The Whip Speaker Box

thats terrifying !!

spectator "Lamest Day 09",DNF "American Irony" 2010,DNS "Capitol Offense"2010,DNF "Gingervitis"2011,DNF"ShowroomShlock"2011 maybe someday....                                                                                     
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"luckily I didnt go into the mountain,.......I went over the cliff. I was doin 300 MPH sideways and 100 ft. down at the same time............"

CLASSIC.....I'd say you need to choose music that is most hated for a given region.....like making the southern boys listen to hiphop....or maybe german punk rock.....    of course there always is the fallback of vanilla ice

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

LOVE the Spitfire emblem on the box  :-)...gotta support our Triumph brethren...

Flt Lft. Palmer
RiffRAF Racing
http://riffrafracing.blogspot.com

Jamie Palmer  tr6driver@yahoo.com
Austin Powerless Racing  '75 Austin Marina, 44th/IOE Summit Point '13, 35th/1st Class C CMP Fall '13, 23rd/3rd Class C CMP Spring '14, 83rd/14th Class C CMP Fall '14 (blown engine/swapped mid-race to finish), 3rd Class C CMP Spring '15, 2nd Class C CMP Fall '15
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Austin-Po … 3187341573

icemang17 wrote:

CLASSIC.....I'd say you need to choose music that is most hated for a given region.....like making the southern boys listen to hiphop....or maybe german punk rock.....    of course there always is the fallback of vanilla ice

when exactly was the last time you were below the Mason-Dixon icemang17?

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

soldmystang wrote:
icemang17 wrote:

I would have to say NEVER.....where is it anyway

Richard Doty
1984 Porsche 928 "Estate"
Porsche- "there is A substitute" Racing
Dirt Poorsche Racing #2

icemang17 wrote:
soldmystang wrote:
icemang17 wrote:

I would have to say NEVER.....where is it anyway

5th Grade i believe.

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

soldmystang wrote:

5th Grade i believe.

Turn the sound up!  lol

TST, fool.

It's a Bunny.  With a pancake.  On its head.  Really, is it that tough?