Topic: Ebay is full of dreamers

$85k for an unopened Diamond Rio MP3 player is an example...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/THE-MUSIC-PLAYE … 25863f52a1

Bacon, oh bacon
Bacon, bacon, oh bacon
Love in five letters

Re: Ebay is full of dreamers

and.... wheeler dealer middlemen

buddy of mine makes a decent living just buying low and selling high off Ebay and CL.

But there's free shipping!

Quad4 CRX - Wartburg 311 - Civic Wagovan - Parnelli Jones Galaxie - LS400 - Lancia MR2 - Boat - Sentra - 56 Ford Victoria
Known Associate of 3pedal Mafia, Speedycop, and the Russians.  Maybe even NSF.

And there are actually 2 people watching the item!

Bacon, oh bacon
Bacon, bacon, oh bacon
Love in five letters

60 minutes of music! WOW.

WTF is with the CAPS AND Font on top of itself, my eyes hurt from reading it

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners

What a waste of money, especially when there's another one just like it for only $9,999.

15x+ Loser, thinks he's a Real Racer(tm)
Rotaries are great, everyone should try them.

Hmmmm.... I have some really rare CPUs never sold to the public. I should put them on eBay and receive zero bids as well!

Lorin Mueller
Scuderia Asino formerly Team Haulin' Ass - 83 Plymouth Scamp
Team Soccer Moms - 93 Dodge Caravan

9 (edited by OnkelUdo 2013-12-12 02:08 AM)

Omnilith wrote:

Hmmmm.... I have some really rare CPUs never sold to the public. I should put them on eBay and receive zero bids as well!

Unrelated but related, When I worked for Hilti and they decided to exit...forever...the pneumatic tool market, the training center decided to clear out their demo tools.  Most went to employees that could use them but a lot of the prototypes and cut-aways were left when I picked up my trim nailer.  The guy running the the trainign center begged my to take the two 30 gallon crates of of these tools.

Three years later when Ebay was thriving I was about to head out to Iraq as a contractor and decided to sell all non-essential goods from the garage to park my beloved Volvo 760 turbo wagon there.  11 nailers and staplers all listed as "Non-functional, parts missing and NLA from the manufacturer".  I NETTED $900.

People are generally idiots...otherwise there would be no Lemons.

I'll just leave this here....
http://www.tacomaworld.com/out.php?url= … 0994991520

45+x Loser.....You'd think I would learn......
5x I.O.E  Winner   1 Heroic Fix Winner   1 Org Choice Winner
2x  I Got Screwed Winner    2x Class C Winner
(Still a Class B driver in a Class A car)

OnkelUdo wrote:
Omnilith wrote:

Unrelated but related, When I worked for Hilti and they decided to exit...forever...the pneumatic tool market, the training center decided to clear out their demo tools.  Most went to employees that could use them but a lot of the prototypes and cut-aways were left when I picked up my trim nailer.  The guy running the the trainign center begged my to take the two 30 gallon crates of of these tools.

Three years later when Ebay was thriving I was about to head out to Iraq as a contractor and decided to sell all non-essential goods from the garage to park my beloved Volvo 760 turbo wagon there.  11 nailers and staplers all listed as "Non-functional, parts missing and NLA from the manufacturer".  I NETTED $900.

People are generally idiots...otherwise there would be no Lemons.

In 2004 I bought a 99 Trans Am on ebay for $9800 (in Texas, the same car here was going for $17k), when I got it one taillight was cracked and one was like burnt inside looked like a bulb exploded.  I bought (on ebay) a pair of take off taillights in mint condition for $120.  However instead of tossing the old taillights out I said, you know what, cant hurt lets toss these things on eBay and see what happens.  I completely accurately described and photographed them... and sold them... for $90, so for a net cost of $30 I got new taillights.

Drove the car for almost 3 years, and sold it with just over 100k miles, barely put a dime into it except fuel and oil, for $8000, on ebay, to a guy in Texas.

I love eBay

Tom Lomino - Proud to be a 23x Lemons Loser, 3x Class B, and 1x IOE Winner!
Craptain, Team Farfrumwinnin - 1995 Volkswagen Golf #14
Click here to "Like" us on Facebook   Click here for our Youtube Videos
Lifetime Achievement (of hopelessness) Award Winners