Topic: Southern Discomfort

Anyone heard about getting in yet? 

Just wondering since I need to pester my teammates for their entry fees if we are accepted.  One is in Curran-Fromhold Correctional Facility and I actually need to physically be there to talk to him since they don't accept incoming phone calls.  In his words - He's innocent.  A term he uses a lot around judges.

--Rob Leone Schumacher Taxi Service
We won the IOE at Southern Discomfort.
We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.
We got the curse at Capitol Offense but they wouldn't let us destroy the car.

Re: Southern Discomfort

Nevermind...  I see that I can add our details now.  wink

We got screwed at The Real Hoopties of New Jersey  and we took cars down with us.

RobL wrote:

Ditto.  We will see you there Rob.

Captain
Team Super Westerfield Bros.
'93 Acura Integra - No VTEC Yo!

Have acceptances for Southern Discomfort gone out yet?

RobL wrote:

Rob, did you see a way to pay for the license fees?  We need licenses for all four drivers and I couldn't figure out how to make that happen so we could pay all the fees at once.

Captain

WhatsThatSmell? wrote:

Have acceptances for Southern Discomfort gone out yet?

Yes, I got my email about a half hour ago.  You guys coming?  That would be awesome!

VKZ24 wrote:
RobL wrote:

Rob, did you see a way to pay for the license fees?  We need licenses for all four drivers and I couldn't figure out how to make that happen so we could pay all the fees at once.

Under each driver there is a place for what license they have.  Right now it only shows a 2010 license with no option for purchase. Nick or someone needs to update that before the entry fees are due.  Once each driver is set on that screen, the fees will total on the main screen.

RobL wrote:

Right now it only shows a 2010 license with no option for purchase. Nick or someone needs to update that before the entry fees are due.

That is what I was seeing as well.

Captain

Hell yes!  Can't wait to see what the winter brings.  We are in.  Now, where do we come up with the $ to pay?  LOL  WOOOOO HOOOOO !

Burning Rubber and Grinding Gears

See yall there. Team Mellow Kab from Jamacia is in.

Mello Kab
1996 Crown Vic
2 time  Least Horrible Yank Tank Award

mad Someone took the number painted on our car! 22. Crap. I like 22. Look out...who ever took 22. What do I do? Maybe 122? I thought the number thing was going to be easy. I went only a few moments after getting the email alert - to go pick the number. Oh well....we will see you all there.

'86 E30, '09 Stafford Aug, '10 CMP Feb, VIR Apr, Summit Jun,  CMP Sep
             '11 CMP Feb, Rock Mar, Charlotte Apr, Summit Jun
'68 MGB '11 NJMP Apr (winner IOE)

Investigating the license deal right now....

scrowner wrote:

mad Someone took the number painted on our car! 22. Crap. I like 22. Look out...who ever took 22. What do I do? Maybe 122? I thought the number thing was going to be easy. I went only a few moments after getting the email alert - to go pick the number. Oh well....we will see you all there.

We ran into the same problem in the spring race at CMP this year.  In the fall 2008 race we had the number "9" as it worked well with a "K" beside it with a dog theme car.  We even attempted to contact the team with the number to arrange some sort of trade but they never responded. sad  That was pre-forum so maybe you can work a deal (via this forum) with whichever team snagged your favorite number.

Captain

see all you racer types there.   smile

whatever it was i didn't do it
dorifto dogs E30 - gone but not forgotten

Lee Ho Fook's Racing E36

Nick_LeMonsHQ wrote:

Investigating the license deal right now....

License menu fixed!