Topic: The upside down cup challange...

It seems that a bunch of former on-the-roof cars will be at Sears Pointless.  The Big Sausage Pizza Integra, the Scudiera Flatpack V8olvo, the Killer Bees MG and possibly the Faster Farms Plymouth...    Sweet!     I don't know if there are any others, maybe that e-30 will make is as well.   

Lets get a side award going for the best finishing side-facing-up-impaired car...

Gosh, my business card says 'Tech Tyrant'

Re: The upside down cup challange...

Does the CESM Peugeot count for this club? While it didn't roll it at a race it did roll inside it's trailer on the way to Thunderhill 2008 (for the few who hasn't heard of it yet see our blog, http://teamlemon.blogspot.com or the January 2010 Car and Driver for details).

Yes

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/12/2009/10/500x_Wrecked_NYer-500px.jpg

How about cars that only roll 90 degrees, like the New Yorker at Nelson Ledges?

5 (edited by Evil Genius 2009-12-11 01:46 PM)

MurileeMartin wrote:

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/1 … -500px.jpg

How about cars that only roll 90 degrees, like the New Yorker at Nelson Ledges?

Bring it to Sears Point and race it, and yes it can indeed be part of the Upside Down Cup

The winner of the Upside Down Cup will earn the honor of paying our entire insurance bill!

No, no,  they've learned their lessons, they will keep the shiny side up, or they will suffer the derision of their peers..  And that is a huge penalty...

Overall or IOE style?

And can I use rocket boosters?

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Evil Genius wrote:

No, no,  they've learned their lessons, they will keep the shiny side up, or they will suffer the derision of their peers..  And that is a huge penalty...

No, Lemons racers are quite accustomed to the derision of their peers.

IOE style, Johny and Phil can judge it and I'll make a trophy...     anybody that 'doubles down' is out

Geez, too bad we can't get the coROLLa out there...

Jer / Schumacher Taxi Service
2010 Spring CMP I.O.E. winner
2010 Sebring overall winner
1996 Miata, 1991 BMW E30, 1987 coROLLa (retired), 1984 Citation (retired), 1993 Miata (retired)