Topic: Gator-O-Rama Acceptance

So who's in?

We are running as #35 Field of Dreams this time.

Troy

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

Re: Gator-O-Rama Acceptance

We're in.

We're in.  We're bringing the wagon back and debuting our new T bird.

Property Devaluation Racing

Drivers wanted for TX races

4 (edited by sergio 2009-12-14 12:37 PM)

We be in too. #33

We're in .. Team #325, The Adventures of Bayern Motorchausen

Summer's Eve Racing - '09 Yee-Haw; '10 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie, Yee-Haw; '11 Gator-O-Rama, NorDal Hooptie (Winner, Class A!)
TARP Racing - '11 Yee-Haw, Heaps; '12 Gator-O-Rama (Winner, Class C ... Looking for a Class B Win to Complete the Trifecta!), Heaps; '13 NorDal Hooptie, Gator-O-Rama

Were in. Team flying Wrench # 31 300 ZX.

So how many teams got in total?

Toyota Hilux Prime and the Isuzu Impulse are in.

Team Apex Vinyl: 1977 Toyota Truck
Gator-O-Rama 2009 Dangerous Banned Technology
Yee-Haw 2011 Index Of Effluency
Gator-O-Rama 2012 I Got Screwed

Our rookie #13 Team Kamikazda is in with our Protege.  We're excited to join the craziness

Plain Jane '86 BMW 535i - Current
RIP People's Elbowed Protege - 2010

phil the wrench wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

New penalty: if a Z wins, the judges have to spend a weekend handcuffed to Troy.  Do it.  Do it.

bob-e wrote:

New penalty: if a Z wins, the judges have to spend a weekend handcuffed to Troy.  Do it.  Do it.

Troy spends enough time in the penalty box... that's cruel and unusual punishment

bob-e wrote:

Between Jonny and I, only one of us would be left standing and I don't wanna be stuck dragging him around all weekend.

Besides, you shouldn't give Jonny nightmares like that.

Troy

#35 LRE
1973 Datsun 240Z

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

"This is the scene where I get shot," Bronson said. "I have these little squibs that explode to make it look like bullets are hitting." "Fascinating," said Bergman. "I never knew how they did that." "You mean," asked Bronson, "you don't use machine guns in your movies?"

Kentucky Fried Racing strikes again with our "It's a PC"  Maybe we should upgrade our ECU to a Mac Book Pro?

Lost in the dark will be back with the miata aka barbie aka pumpkin...

And we are bringing back the turbo eating MX6.

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

As long as the Green Piece (o'crap) biofuel diesel doesn't pop a pump 3 days before the race (Like 2 months ago) we'll be smoke'n the track with beef aroma.  (Our biofuel is made from beef talow)

GreenPiece Diesel
Maybe one day we'll build a real car.

We're rockin a mitsubishi. hopefully ours will fare better than previous examples.

TetanusNeon (#70) returns to spread the joy of lockjaw.

It looked like too many people of our band of idiots would sit out February so I didn't enter the second car (Lawnmower, #71). Therefore it was inevitable that everyone would change their minds and say, "yeah, I'm back in! Let's enter the second car!" on the day AFTER the deadline. We'll see if Jay et al have mercy on us.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

cpchampion wrote:

TetanusNeon (#70) returns to spread the joy of lockjaw.

It looked like too many people of our band of idiots would sit out February so I didn't enter the second car (Lawnmower, #71). Therefore it was inevitable that everyone would change their minds and say, "yeah, I'm back in! Let's enter the second car!" on the day AFTER the deadline. We'll see if Jay et al have mercy on us.

My bet is you'll be in the race with both teams. How many teams signed up?

Judge Jonny wrote:
phil the wrench wrote:

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Hey, there's other idiots with Z's entered, why do I get all the big HA HA's?
Oh ya, do you guys like home cooked baby back ribs?

sergio wrote:

My bet is you'll be in the race with both teams. How many teams signed up?

I sure hope so. After all, the pace bus belongs to one of the other guys. smile My beat-up shared-with-neighbor F150 isn't nearly as cool.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

Union Jack racing is in. Figured the Mini Cooper escaped the crusher once so we are going to run a 1973 MGB, We tried a MG midget but i couldn't get my knees under the steering wheel!
Understand the car had 73 hp when new. We are trying to find a supercharger real cheap!!!!
regards

Paul AKA Austin Powers.

Union Jack Racing

union jack racing wrote:

we are going to run a 1973 MGB

If you had to settle for a chrome-bumpered B, at least you are sufficiently courageous/deranged/misinformed to select a model with HIF4 carbs (or the Zenith-Stromberg if you find that supercharger).  Factory overdrive and wire wheels?

Mike Harrell

1982 MG Metro 1300: IOE 2015 Pacific Northworst GP, Longest Distance 2010 Cd'L Box Wine Country Classic
1980 KV Mini 1: Worst of Show and Fright Pig Supremo 2009 Concours d'Lemons
1978 H Special: Second-Round Elimination 2010 Lemons Pinewood Derby at Sears Pointless
1967 SAAB 96: IOE 2012 Pacific Northworst GP, Organizer's Choice 2022 Hell on Wheels California Rally

We're in - Bringing back the Karmann Ghia. And we got number 42 this time - a little more appropriate for the theme.

Hopefully, we'll be able to fix the fuel pump issue that plagued us our first race, and maybe tune the engine so it makes full advance. Oh, and fix the steering and whatever makes that horrible clunk in the rear suspension whenever you turn.

It all seems so improbable though.

So painful that we had to pass on this race this time. I don't understand how the wife insists that she needs me around the house more now when she's just knocked up rather than after the baby arrives (thus okay to race in June at Eagles Canyon but not in Feb at Houston), but I know better than to argue with a pregnant woman. Cheers guys.

Pat Mulry, TARP Racing #67

Mandatory disclaimer: all opinions expressed are mine alone & not those of 24HOL, its mgmt, sponsors, etc.