Topic: Anton Lovett t-shirts

Since I can't make it to Thunderhill I'm at home bored out of my mind. So I made some Anton Lovett shirts/things and you can buy them here:

http://www.cafepress.com/hsrshop

There is 0% markup, I don't make a dime when someone buys them. I recommend a shirt in red.

Hella Shitty Racing Goin' for Broken '10, Arse-Sweat '10, Arse-Freeze '10, Sears Pointless '11, Skankaway '11, Arse-Freeze '11, Arse-Sweat '12, Sears Pointless '13, Arse-Sweat '13, Northworst '13, Vodden '13, Pointless '14, Button Turrible '14, Arse-Freeze 2014,  Sears Pointless 2015, Arse Sweat 2015

Re: Anton Lovett t-shirts

I've seen that picture before but for some reason, in this format, it looks like he has a Charlie Chaplin mustache

First time I met Anton was at Altamont '08, when one of my teammates* put his Cavalier into the wall and knocked it out of the race, and I had to put on my team-captain hat and go apologize. Anton was very cool about the whole thing, even though I know he was pretty pissed off. I would totally wear an Anton shirt.

*I won't mention names, but some know him as The Evil One.

Thanks HSR!
Credit to Mary Harris (Doctawife) for the picture - as I recall I was just getting out of the car at the end of the race and pow!

The original inspiration is HSR alumni Chris Blizzard with this: http://www.printfection.com/xiphmont/Ch … /_p_678643

I'll be astounded if anyone buys one of these, but you could have a collectors item... smile

-Anton

2x Volvo PV544 (RIP '63) B20 power!
2007/2012/2013 Driver's Championship (what was I thinking!?) 143 races and counting.
2/25/24

I've started putting team stickers on the back of my increasingly hooptie daily driver. An Anton sticker would be a nice addition...

Eric Rood
Everything Bagel, 24 Hours of Lemons
eric@24hoursoflemons.com

And now, since I very rarely buy things online or look at things to buy online, the only ad that comes up at every website I look at is an ad to buy an Anton shirt. Is the internet trying to tell me something?

Can you put it on a mug? I'll buy a set for our trailer, so any time Anton is racing with us he'll see his own mug on everybody's mug.

ONSET/Tetanus Racing, est. 2008.
Guest drives: NSF, Rocket Surgery, Property Devaluation, Terminally Confused, Team Sputnik, The Syndicate, Pit Crew Revenge, Spank, Hella Shitty, Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse, Nine Finger Drifters, Salty Thunder, Panting Polar Bear, Vistabeam, Hangar 13, and Escape Velocity.
74 races so far.

No option to buy it on a thong - no care.

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

Man you guys are so picky. Ok, mugs and thongs incoming.

Hella Shitty Racing Goin' for Broken '10, Arse-Sweat '10, Arse-Freeze '10, Sears Pointless '11, Skankaway '11, Arse-Freeze '11, Arse-Sweat '12, Sears Pointless '13, Arse-Sweat '13, Northworst '13, Vodden '13, Pointless '14, Button Turrible '14, Arse-Freeze 2014,  Sears Pointless 2015, Arse Sweat 2015

This is just plain wrong http://www.cafepress.com/hsrshop.1375768791

Perfect!

http://i1.cpcache.com/product/1375768791/anton_classic_thong.jpg?color=White&height=350&width=350

Team Lost in the Dark
Winner " I got screwed" and "Jay's dream car"
2012 Gulf region champs

Finally, the perfect judge bribe!

Don't tell Montoya.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

RichVS wrote:

Don't tell Montoya.

This is THE example of an inside joke, for the ages. As soon as I saw that pic that is what went through my mind, verbatim.

YOU try explaining why if you put a picture of some dude who races a Cavalier on a thong, this other guy will put said article of clothing on and commit more infractions which will lead to specific rule changes.

because Lemons.

Tradewinds Tribesmen Racing (The road goes on forever…)
#289 1984 Corvette Z51 #124 1984 944 #110 2002 Passat
Gone but not forgotten, #427-Hong Kong Cavaliers Benz S500
IOE (Humber!) Hell on Wheels (Jaguar)

I wonder if it's possible to order with custom lettering on the back...

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)
Sir Jackie Stewart's Coin Purse Racing
2013 Chubba Cheddar Enduro - Organizer's Choice, 2014 Doing Time in Joliet
http://www.facebook.com/#!/SirJackieSte … urseRacing

Racin_G73 wrote:

Whatever it is it better be pretty short.  There isn't a lot of room for writing on the back of a thong.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

Aww crap, somehow there was markup on the items and I'm going to be paid $14. I'll donate it to Team LemonAid if they end up sending it to me (some online shops have a minimum before payout). I've fixed it, now everything has a $0.00 markup, sorry!

BoB wrote:
Racin_G73 wrote:

Whatever it is it better be pretty short.  There isn't a lot of room for writing on the back of a thong.

You can print it on whatever you prefer.  I'm going with something that leaves a little more to the imagination.

A&D: 2011 Autobahn, 2012 Gingerman, 2012 Road America, 2012 Autobahn II, 2013 Gator-O-Rama (True 24!)

I ordered mine.

The t-shirt, not the thong.  I know Dave Montoya, and I, sir, am no Dave Montoya.

13X losers (or is 14 now?) refusing to learn from our failures.
Organizer's Choice!  Trophy should have a bottle opener on it.

rdoherty wrote:

Aww crap, somehow there was markup on the items and I'm going to be paid $14. I'll donate it to Team LemonAid if they end up sending it to me (some online shops have a minimum before payout). I've fixed it, now everything has a $0.00 markup, sorry!

Hey, shouldn't I be making something off this deal?! At least to buy TsoGy bacon or something...

I cannot believe this is actually a thing. WTF is wrong with you people? (says the 52-race guy running a Cavalier in Lemons...)

Carry on.

-Anton

2x Volvo PV544 (RIP '63) B20 power!
2007/2012/2013 Driver's Championship (what was I thinking!?) 143 races and counting.
2/25/24

X-args wrote:
rdoherty wrote:

Hey, shouldn't I be making something off this deal?! At least to buy TsoGy bacon or something...

I cannot believe this is actually a thing. WTF is wrong with you people? (says the 52-race guy running a Cavalier in Lemons...)

Carry on.

-Anton

You are getting something we are making you famous. You can be like the cardasians or paris hilton or any of the other people that everyone knows their names and they make lots of money but no one has any idea what they do or how they make their money or even why they are famous.

Racing 4 Nickels - 1989 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
2011 SHOWROOM-SCHLOCK SHOOTOUT  IOE Winner
2012 The Chubba Cheddar Enduro Class C winner
Facebook Page

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/137/3/b/Kim_Cardassian_by_ValentineDD.png

X-args wrote:

Carry on.

-Anton

This might be that 15 minutes of fame everyone keeps talking about.....................have fun with it!

I'm in for a mug!  ;-)

Tetanus Racing Toxoid!
86 E30  It ain't cheatin' if it's junk!
Work in Progress

stimpyvan wrote:

I ordered mine.

The t-shirt, not the thong.  I know Dave Montoya, and I, sir, am no Dave Montoya.

Ah, but with an Anton thong you could be...

"Real ZomBees prefer Bacon"
IOE(x2) MGB/SAAB 96, Judge's Choice, Class C Win, & 2011 Hooniverse Car of the Year!
MRolla, Stick Figure/Animal House, Free Range MR2, SAAB Sonett, "The Death Flip"
2008 Exoskeleton Jag Fiasco, Concours d Lemons - Rue Britannia, worse British car.

Wonderful, our charity can benefit from Anton!

Anton, I'm sure we can work out some sort of tax deduction for this... big_smile

X-args wrote:
rdoherty wrote:

Carry on.

-Anton

LemonAid - Changing kids lives one lap at a time.