Topic: The Kraco Sound System Installation penalty at Thunderhill

Since this one didn't make it into the Thunderhill wrapup, I've uploaded it separately. Enjoy.

Re: The Kraco Sound System Installation penalty at Thunderhill

Love it.

Next you'll have to do an 8-track install. And make them find an 8-track to play.

I can help with that...

Excellent stuff! I'm still searching for that Black Unicorn, Never Mind the Bullocks on 8-track for you Phil for one of my bribes...

Butt Sweat & Beers.

I have apologize to the team who had to install it.

I gave this to Judge Phil to use as a penalty as my bribe. The bad thing is that our team was racking up the BF's on Saturday and we almost had to install it ourselves, but we had a get out of jail penalty card for going to the Indy car race.

At least you have some tunes to rock in the car now?

'13  Sonoma - Class B Crown Vic, 14 Sonoma IOE - Race Rambler!, Autobahn Class C+IOE #Racevan!, '15 Thill IOE Winner - Omega!, '16 Ridge - IOE - Avanti!, '17 THill Class C Winner - Omega, Butt IOE - Race 411, Sonoma IOE - Aztek '18 Butt - IOE - Allante, MSR - IOE - '41 Olds - '19 Butt-Class C - Allante, '20 Covid, '21 THill-Class B - Omega, Sonoma - IOE and HWG  - Satellite, '22 Sonoma - HWG-Tojan

5 (edited by Red Lemons Racing 2014-10-14 08:48 PM)

sad when you remember buying your first kraco at western auto.  i forgot to mention we have a top gun cassette

Where did the cassette come from? that's the real penalty!

Dudes Ex Machina: https://www.facebook.com/dudesexmachina

?Everyone who has ever built anywhere a 'new heaven' first found the power thereto in his own hell- Frederick Nietzsche

mackwagon wrote:

Where did the cassette come from? that's the real penalty!

Came in the Tahoe we purchased two years ago.  You know the GM phase of cassettes and cd's.